Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Making deal with dealership. Advice??

Old 11-03-2010, 11:57 PM   #21
ChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of lightChompsterTacoma is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Chompster
ChompsterTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Either deal directly with the Internet sales guy or sales manager!!!!!!! Never salesmen. Too much confusion when they walk back and forth. Believe me. I've been through so many car deals myself and everyone thinks I'm crazy because I can't keep a car forever. Here in the valley they mark up used tacomas. Be flexible with yourself, meaning don't rush. I know the feeling when you see something you really like. Shop around by Internet quote. It's the best way for me. Most of my good deals come from Internet quote.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:03 AM   #22
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
GO AT THE END OF THE DAY, AT THE END OF THE MONTH!!

End of the day because they wana go home and in a rush to make a deal. End of the month because they're trying to fill their quotas.....
Old 11-04-2010, 12:28 AM   #23
DonOmar is on a distinguished road

Name: Omar
DonOmar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post

End of the day because they wana go home and in a rush to make a deal. End of the month because they're trying to fill their quotas.....
That's actually genius... never thought of that technique!
Old 11-04-2010, 02:25 AM   #24
whtkdtn1401 is on a distinguished road
Name: David
whtkdtn1401's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post

Im planning on doing that It seems every website telling all the tips and kinda stuffs saying that method.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:25 AM   #25
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonOmar View Post
That's actually genius... never thought of that technique!

Typically this tactic works on new cars. Used, depends what they have into it. Tacoma's generally have little wiggle room.

OP,... I bought my 2007 DC TRD OR for 21,500 about 7 months ago with 39k the ticker. Not sure of your mileage, but if its in high 30's low 40's. Id say its a decent price.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:27 AM   #26
Cruisen GA
TRDguy is on a distinguished road

TRDguy's Tacoma Gallery
Low ball them first and work your way up. They probably want to move this truck asap so work them hard. I just bought a '10 trd sport double cab, 4x2 for 23,000 with 12,000 miles. Best of luck. Remember .....they want to sell the truck more than you need that truck. Work em!
Old 11-04-2010, 03:32 AM   #27
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
PS...mine was a 4x4