Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Let's see your light bars and what kinda lights you got

Old 11-03-2010, 10:30 PM   #1
jackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jack
jackrules's Tacoma Gallery
Let's see your light bars and what kinda lights you got

Alright guys, sorry this is my second thread today, but i'm really in the modding mood with some funds to do so

So I want to see you're light barrs and auxiliary lights and what kinda lights you have and how you like them

I want to get as minimal a bar as possible to mount my aux lights on out side my OEM grill. And I am thinking I'm gonna go with HID, but i want them to not be too blue.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:38 PM   #3
jackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jack
jackrules's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Crossfab 2nd gen light bar. 4 Hella 500s converted to HID.. Bright as shit!
if you don't mind me asking, wha'd that cost you?
Old 11-03-2010, 10:42 PM   #4
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
The bar was like $160 I believe... The Hellas were $80 a pair at Wal-Mart. Converted to HID which was $50 a pair. Like $400 total I would guesstimate?
Old 11-03-2010, 10:50 PM   #5
00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough00taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Casey
00taco's Tacoma Gallery
heres my light bar i recently completed. this replaced my bull bar. i fabricated it myself and only cost about $20. i really like it.

behind bumper its welded to lower frame

Old 11-03-2010, 10:59 PM   #6
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Heres some shitty pics of my smittybuilt light bar with PIAA 520 ATP

Ill take some better pictures when i have the free time

Old 11-04-2010, 12:35 AM   #8
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by noneck180 View Post
alright dood... thats badass
Old 11-04-2010, 02:51 AM   #9
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
This is my N-Fab bar with 4 Hella 700 FF lights
Old 11-04-2010, 04:43 AM   #10
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Smittybuilt with 2 Hella 500FFs...old pic before Hellas

Old 11-04-2010, 05:59 AM   #11
sooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nice
sooner02r1's Tacoma Gallery
N-Fab. Kragen HID.

Old 11-04-2010, 06:16 AM   #13
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Heres some shitty pics of my smittybuilt light bar with PIAA 520 ATP

Ill take some better pictures when i have the free time

that looks awesome lit up
Old 06-13-2011, 07:00 PM   #15
Dianna is on a distinguished road
Name: Dianna
Dianna's Tacoma Gallery
More please!

I just installed my N-Fab light bar (purchased a Smittybilt, got an N-Fab) and I'm deciding on lights, I have some KC daylighters but I don't like how thick they are... looking for more ideas.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:07 PM   #16
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery

I've got the Avid bar with the KC 50 series long beams. They're pretty damn bright for such small lights, I like 'em.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:13 PM   #17
WizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shedWizzyTRDTXPRO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WizzyTRDTXPRO's Tacoma Gallery

My N-Fab pre runner bumper and 2 hella black magic 1000's.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:46 PM   #18
Mr SGA
MrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrFastLayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Layne
MrFastLayne's Tacoma Gallery
Whelen LFL liberty, 6 Whelen TR3's, 4 Whelen Vortex hidaway's & Hella 550 fog lights.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:47 AM   #20
RichardTRD will become famous soon enough

Name: Richard
RichardTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Westin light bar with KC Dayliters.