1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I cant get both....

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by TRDsport253, Nov 4, 2010.

?

which one

Poll closed Dec 4, 2010.
  1. Leer 100XL shell

11 vote(s)
    26.8%
  2. Raceline Renegade 6 w/ BFG TKo

30 vote(s)
    73.2%
  1. Nov 5, 2010 at 2:44 PM
    Silver 10

Silver 10 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Valparaiso, Indiana
    Vehicle:
    10 SR5 DBL Cab 4x4
    Nitto Terra Grapplers, Leer XL100 cap , Cabelas Bug shield , Tinted windows, Bed Mat, Husky Floor Liners front and rear, seat belt mod, Rear TSB, K&N Air filter
    Get a cap bro its way more functional. You dont have to go with the XL, actually century is made by leer at about 300 less with the same looks and 1844 is rather high for that cap, I have one and got it with tax and all for 1650 otd. You can always get tires and even find them used on this site all the time. Tonneau are a waist as the guy stated you can hold only a limited amount of stuff to keep dry. Its like I tell all my friends who say I just need a cap for the winter to keep shit dry, You will probably never take it off, it just serves so many purposes, plus then you dont need to help people move fridges and big stuff, after all Im sure your friends feel like you are a moving company if you have a truck, Just my 2cents

2. Nov 5, 2010 at 2:48 PM
    jmdaniel

jmdaniel Has A Well Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Leander, TX
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra SR5 CrewMax, 1977 FJ40 Landcruiser
    I got my new 100XL put on yesterday, wouldn't have a truck without it, because my pups need to be safe!

Products Discussed in

To Top