Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

mirror

Old 11-04-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
Pat C is on a distinguished road
Name: Patrick
Pat C's Tacoma Gallery
mirror

My son broke my mirror off of my brand new 2011 tacoma sport factory finished mirror. Where can I get a new one besides dealer and how much do you think it would cost to get replaced?
Old 11-04-2010, 02:27 PM   #2
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
160 bucks, about 180 with shipping. Not too bad, and cheaper than any walk in stealership.
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...layCatalogid=0
Old 11-04-2010, 02:32 PM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat C View Post
My son broke my mirror off of my brand new 2011 tacoma sport factory finished mirror. Where can I get a new one besides dealer and how much do you think it would cost to get replaced?
do you need the glass or the whole mirror housing assembly