Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

RC TRUCKS!

Old 11-04-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
Bartle Do Member
MXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith Stone
MXscott14's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up RC TRUCKS!

My HPI Brushless Blitz, Toyota Tacoma

Old 11-04-2010, 03:18 PM   #3
pauls2ndblessing is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
pauls2ndblessing's Tacoma Gallery
F'n SWEET!! Love it man! Monster employees my cousin as a model and rep for them, she goes to all of there shows.

P
Old 11-04-2010, 03:22 PM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauls2ndblessing View Post
F'n SWEET!! Love it man! Monster employees my cousin as a model and rep for them, she goes to all of there shows.

P
Now you gone and done it. We need pics
Old 11-04-2010, 03:24 PM   #5
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
BADASS....
Old 11-04-2010, 03:29 PM   #6
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
That's one of my main past times, we have a 700 ft private track with only five or six guys that like to play in the dirt. Here is a pic of my two current rides, Associated RC10 Factory Team T4, and a JConcepts J82 converted RC10 Factory Team T4. Both are on Novak brushless systems, 6.5 turn in the truck and 8.5 in the buggy, with 5000mah 35c Thunder Power batteries. I shot both bodies to match, all paint, no stickers for me thanks. Here is a over head shot of the track.
Attached Thumbnails
RC TRUCKS!-109.jpg   RC TRUCKS!-111-1176_img.jpg  
Old 11-04-2010, 03:41 PM   #7
pauls2ndblessing is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
pauls2ndblessing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Now you gone and done it. We need pics
Haha well here ya go, just one though, she is on the left.

Old 11-04-2010, 04:46 PM   #8
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.scale4x4rc.org/forums/sho...t=10483&page=1
Old 11-04-2010, 04:54 PM   #9
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147988
Old 11-04-2010, 04:58 PM   #10
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
what size brushless motor u got? i was thinking about gettin one for my Losi Mini-T, but i think if i would crash the thing it would blow up into little pieces. My mini-t is so smalll and fragile. i havent upgraded any chassis parts so it s all plastic. all bad if i went brushless lol
Old 11-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #11
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
arent those rc trucks like 1600 or is that a smaller model? i saw one at ultimate hobbies for 1600. it goes up to 75 or something
Old 11-04-2010, 05:48 PM   #12
Bartle Do Member
MXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
arent those rc trucks like 1600 or is that a smaller model? i saw one at ultimate hobbies for 1600. it goes up to 75 or something
car pictured is $750 its the smaller car not the 1/5 scale
Old 11-04-2010, 05:50 PM   #13
Bartle Do Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
what size brushless motor u got? i was thinking about gettin one for my Losi Mini-T, but i think if i would crash the thing it would blow up into little pieces. My mini-t is so smalll and fragile. i havent upgraded any chassis parts so it s all plastic. all bad if i went brushless lol
its a traxxas velineon 3500 with 3s 5000 mah poweredge Lipo battery
Old 11-04-2010, 06:11 PM   #14
Dadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of lightDadic 78 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Fil
Dadic 78's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a couple myself. Here's my Ofna Ultra LX Comp. It's got a .32 Axial big block in it, hence the gigantic tires!

I've also got a Losi XXL which is AWESOME! It's my bashing rig, and it's the most fun EVER! I'll put up some pics once I get them taken. Running some massive CEN v-treads on it!
Old 11-04-2010, 08:25 PM   #15
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauls2ndblessing View Post
Haha well here ya go, just one though, she is on the left.

cool, what's his name?
Old 11-04-2010, 08:30 PM   #16
Phones Ringin Dude
SplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to behold

Name: Haywood Jablowme
SplitDecision's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #17
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
cool, what's his name?
That wasn't very nice.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #18
I'm crackin eggs of wisdom
Shiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shedShiftin2Sixth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Curt (krt)
Shiftin2Sixth's Tacoma Gallery
Losi XXXT-MF
Old 11-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #19
jdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdtemple's Tacoma Gallery
I used to race them all over the state. Here are a few pics of my favorite paint jobs. HPI Savages.
Attached Thumbnails
RC TRUCKS!-dsc02931.jpg   RC TRUCKS!-dsc02936.jpg  
Old 11-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #20
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
I got a tekin mini rage in mine, I clocked it with my GPS @ 39 mph, I'm sure without the weight of the GPS and a longer space I could have got it to 40-41 mph. I'm running it with 8 cell Nimh, with a lipo it would definitely go faster. Extended chassis and no longer made Bolink Camaro Body. Pics attached
Attached Thumbnails
RC TRUCKS!-photo.jpg   RC TRUCKS!-photo1.jpg