Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Fog Light Harness Part Number Anyone?

Old 11-04-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
Tunngavik has a spectacular aura aboutTunngavik has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jason
Tunngavik's Tacoma Gallery
Fog Light Harness Part Number Anyone?

I've got a 4cyl tacoma and I want to install fog lights - was wondering if anyone has the actual part number for the wiring harness (4cyls are not prewired).

Saw that some ebay sellers are selling OEM fogs that come with a harness but the wires are not long enough and you need to extend them. Would prefer not to go this route if the toyota harness is reasonable in cost.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:49 PM   #2
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
thinking of doing this too
Old 11-04-2010, 10:57 PM   #3

I emailed a online parts supplier just a few minutes ago. All I could find that "might" be the part is a tacoma fog light assy. I'm doubting if it's the wiring harness. We'll see what their response is.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:11 AM   #4

No response from the part supplier

Anyone know the part #?
Old 11-09-2010, 08:24 AM   #5
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think there is a harness for the foglights, it is integrated into the v6 wiring harness i believe....hence why the v6's are prewired already. The harness off ebay will work fine...mine has been going strong for well over a year now.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:59 AM   #6
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the time the harnesses like that will come attached to the main wire harness for the engine bay and are not available seperately. Some american vehicles, you can get a specific harness but not japanesse vehicles. Your best bet is to buy a bulb harness repair kit and wire it up yourself. Or buy a foglight kit that has the harnesses and is already to be wired up.