1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

spotted in columbia south carolina

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by ckeeton, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Jul 25, 2013 at 4:33 PM
    higherlux

higherlux Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Blake
    middle of S.C.
    Vehicle:
    1998 tacoma 2.7l 4wd/1986 POS
    Mall crawler status
    ....sometimes i ride by just to look at your sweet truck :anonymous:

2. Jul 26, 2013 at 11:41 AM
    KevMc

KevMc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    West Columbia, SC
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD Sport DC LB
    Satoshi with Hella 500FF's Readylift N-Fab Rear Runner w/ Westin lights TRD Seat Covers
    Lol thanks.

3. Jul 26, 2013 at 11:48 AM
    Noble.1

Noble.1 Gun Nut

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Columbia, SC
    Vehicle:
    '15 SSM DCSB PreRunner Sport
    De-badged, dipped wheels
    haha, I make a habit of getting in front of modded Tacomas, hoping their drivers are members and see my TW decal. I'm pretty much stock right now, and will be for a while. All my money is getting spent on guns right now.

see ya round!

4. Jul 27, 2013 at 6:49 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Lexington, south carolina
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    chrome on front painted to match, satoshi grill done by myself, BHLM, billys all the way around with ome springs upfront and LR ucas with wheelers 3 leaf progressive pack in the rear, mb gunner wheels powdercoated black on 285/75r16 nitto trail grapplers, tinted all the way around and on windshield, pioneer dbl din touch screen with two 10's behing the seat and new speakers all the way around and certain interior parts painted to match, also have a road wire leather kit black with red stitching sitting here waiting for me to find time to install it!
    i have the same problem... i have about 90% of my lift put together but everytime i decide to put on the lift i come across a deal/gun i want and i cant pass it up...(i think i have a problem) haha:D

5. Aug 1, 2013 at 11:14 AM
    ckeeton

ckeeton [OP] Bazinga

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Duluth, GA
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC Trd Sport Gray
    trd sport with avid off road light bar, avid rock sliders. OEM roof rack, 12' LED light bar, and Sock monkey decals.
    I'll be heading back through cola Saturday around 8ish going on 26.
    I will keep an eye out for people

6. Aug 14, 2013 at 6:14 AM
    Noble.1

Noble.1 Gun Nut

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Columbia, SC
    Vehicle:
    '15 SSM DCSB PreRunner Sport
    De-badged, dipped wheels
    What gun shop to you go to most? I was going to Shooter's Choice, but I finally got sick of the terrible attitudes behind the counter. There's one guy (I think his name is Patrick?) that I've never had a problem with. The rest of them I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

PSA's prices are slightly higher in my experience, but so is the level of service, and I'd rather give my money to people who at least act like they appreciate my business. [/rant]

7. Aug 14, 2013 at 7:45 AM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    If I go, I make the rounds at all of them

shooters, both PSAs, and the place in lex down 378

I don't like any of their attitudes...PSA used to be great, but they've fallen a long way from where they were with their level of service

I had one employee at their range interrupt me while I was listing what I needed to another employee so he could babble about a broken scope they had

8. Nov 15, 2013 at 1:08 PM
    Warputer

Warputer Dirt Road Inspector

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Lake Murray, South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Off Road
    9" of Super Bro lift
    Spotted my trucks twin brother yesterday....4:45pm in Chapin, SC. A white, DCSB, 6" lift, chrome wheels (maybe 18's or 20's), 35" tires.....drove right past me. Anybody on here?

9. Jan 6, 2014 at 7:43 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    chrome on front painted to match, satoshi grill done by myself, BHLM, billys all the way around with ome springs upfront and LR ucas with wheelers 3 leaf progressive pack in the rear, mb gunner wheels powdercoated black on 285/75r16 nitto trail grapplers, tinted all the way around and on windshield, pioneer dbl din touch screen with two 10's behing the seat and new speakers all the way around and certain interior parts painted to match, also have a road wire leather kit black with red stitching sitting here waiting for me to find time to install it!
    passed a 12+ all black dcsb with 3inch lift and probably 33's sunday january 5th about 1pm on two notch they were heading away from sandhills close to 77..

also passed a white dclb with aftermarket headlights with leds driving down forest drive I was at the light on Atascadero at around 830am jan 6th.

anybody here?

10. Jan 6, 2014 at 9:44 AM
    wraith

wraith Government Engineer, shhhhh

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    Raleigh, NC
    Vehicle:
    '14 BRM TRD Sport 4x4 DC

Alpha Co, huh.... I hazed a few of their knobs back in the day... ;)

I knobbed Lima, then Co Clerk, then Bravo 1st sgt, and finally SBG XO, back in 91-95. Also a Summerall Guard.

Nice to see an El Cid Alum. :)

11. Jan 26, 2014 at 7:48 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    On a Saturday 1-25-14 I passed a 12+ white dcsb with roof rack maybe a little bit of lift and some fj trail team wheels anybody on here? Passed them 3 times on two notch close to fontain road..

12. Jan 26, 2014 at 1:36 PM
    Warputer

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Off Road
    9" of Super Bro lift
    I pass 2 Tacos almost daily on Highway 213, near Jenkinsville and Peak SC, leaving the Nuclear Plant. One Blue & a white one.....both appear to have 3" lifts or more.....anyone?

13. Jan 26, 2014 at 1:41 PM
    ChamYota

ChamYota Crash Bandicoot Or Groot AKA Cham "Scottalot" Yota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Columbia,South Cakalacky
    Vehicle:
    05' Taco 4x4 swapped/ 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    shitt im gonna sub for the hell of it, I'm never in cola, except going down I26 going to/from clemson lol

14. Jan 26, 2014 at 1:58 PM
    Warputer

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Off Road
    9" of Super Bro lift

I know your truck well......if I see ya, I'm coming after U!!
    :devil:

15. Jan 26, 2014 at 2:00 PM
    ChamYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Columbia,South Cakalacky
    Vehicle:
    H1 Morimoto projector with XB35 4300K bulbs with Mini-gatling gun shrouds, BHLM. Debadged,OEM roof rack,TW sticker,Sockmonkey Beside decals,265/70/16 Nitto terra grapplers with dick cepek DC'2 wheels,weathertech floor liners(front/back),USA Spec Ipod reader,Scanguage II,Bestop Supertopper and more in the works...
    Ha! You a trip man, Im just trying to get an ARB, until then i can't go after anyone! :eek:

16. Jan 26, 2014 at 2:03 PM
    Warputer

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Off Road
    9" of Super Bro lift

They are badass.....might not look as pretty & flashy as other bumpers but they demolish stuff. I should of got pics of the Honda I hit last summer with the ARB. I won!

17. Jan 26, 2014 at 2:07 PM
    ChamYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Columbia,South Cakalacky
    Vehicle:
    For me Form follow Function, It's certainly not as good looking but its WAY better looking than the road armor and fab four front bumper and it's beefy as hell in the front.

18. Aug 1, 2014 at 9:06 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    Saw this truck down town columbia last week.. I also saw a black 4 door ,dark windows, black grill, debadged with a lift and tires on two notch close to my work
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top