Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

spotted in columbia south carolina

Old 11-05-2010, 02:04 PM   #1
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
spotted in columbia south carolina

blue, double cab TRD sport. black and silver rims. with maybe 3' lift. spotted in the midlands tech parking lot.

anyone know of the truck?
Old 12-04-2012, 07:55 AM   #2
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
blue, double cab TRD sport. black and silver rims. with maybe 3' lift. spotted in the midlands tech parking lot.

anyone know of the truck?
i am glad to see a spotted thread for columbia sc!
i have seen that truck around too... which campus?
if its beltline campus keep a look out for my brother he has an 03 black dbl cab 3 inch lift 33s and black dick cepek rims..
Old 12-04-2012, 09:03 AM   #3
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
haha thread is two years old.
but i go to school down in chuck town so i rarely go on the midlands campus other than passing to go to USC
Old 12-04-2012, 10:26 AM   #5
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
its no worries, but i'll keep an eye out for your brothers next time im up there
Old 12-29-2012, 06:32 AM   #6
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to see if i can get this thread going again!
I saw an all white dbl cab short bed trd sport 4x4 with black windows h.i.d headlights with yellow fogs maybe a small lift.. on two notch road where 77 passes over around 7pm on 12/28/12
Old 12-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #7
trafficmaker is on a distinguished road
trafficmaker's Tacoma Gallery
I see them all over town! Never paid much attention to them until I came back to Toyota. I see probably 10 to 20 a day pass in front of my office on Shop Road.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:02 AM   #8
2012 dbl cab 4x4

kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficmaker View Post
I see them all over town! Never paid much attention to them until I came back to Toyota. I see probably 10 to 20 a day pass in front of my office on Shop Road.
yeah i see a whole lot of tacomas every where but you can normally spot the ones that could either be on tw or that would be looking at it for mods.. like when they have the fog anytime, bhlm, debadged and so on..
Old 12-31-2012, 11:49 AM   #9
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsc View Post
yeah i see a whole lot of tacomas every where but you can normally spot the ones that could either be on tw or that would be looking at it for mods.. like when they have the fog anytime, bhlm, debadged and so on..
yeah, im always looking for rigs that have been modded.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:14 PM   #10
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
All I ever see is old guys with completely stock Tacos.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:58 AM   #12
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i was up there driving around the past two weekends and really only saw stock.
except for a few on campus that were modded
Old 04-30-2013, 06:43 AM   #13
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am going to see if i can get this thread going again!
I saw an all white dbl cab short bed trd sport 4x4 with black windows h.i.d headlights with yellow fogs maybe a small lift.. on two notch road where 77 passes over around 7pm on 12/28/12
That was me! Thread revival bitches!
Old 04-30-2013, 06:51 AM   #14
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoutheastTaco View Post
That was me! Thread revival bitches!

Old 04-30-2013, 02:28 PM   #16
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
haha that was awhile ago.... but i tried to catch up to you but traffic is a bitch right there..
Yeah it's pretty rough..
Who drives the '12 white dcsb debadged with mudflaps removed around the Sandhills area?
Old 06-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #19
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
how come no one ever spots me?
Old 06-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #20
Resident Jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
how come no one ever spots me?
Wheres your usual area? Ill keep a look out.