Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Quick Pics on way to Half Moon Bay

Old 11-06-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quick Pics on way to Half Moon Bay

Drove up HWY 1 to Half Moon Bay for the Kid's playoff game... stopped and took these quick photos.

Old 11-06-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
Pingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to behold

Pingo's Tacoma Gallery
Every time you post pics of your truck I love it more and more... Looks so mean! haha
Old 11-06-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
^thanks man
Old 11-06-2010, 09:49 PM   #4
Nothing beats a Butter Shave..
Hipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant future

Name: Tom
Hipster's Tacoma Gallery
Rad truck and great looking scenery. Hope you had a great trip. One of my old clients had a house at Half-Moon. He said it was "waaaayy" too much money so he sold and moved to Tucson because he was sick of having a ton of money going to the mortgage each month.
Old 11-07-2010, 08:22 AM   #5
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
^Yeah I would love to get a place up there... maybe not quite in Half Moon Bay but along the coast between Santa Cruz and Half Moon Bay, but theres no way I could afford something like that. Heres hoping I win the lottery
Old 06-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #6
ataylor04 is on a distinguished road

ataylor04's Tacoma Gallery
That is a mean looking truck! You know...I think I went to high school with you...ha ha
Old 06-04-2012, 05:13 PM   #7
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
^thanks I appreciate it
Old 06-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #10
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
your truck is sick. cant believe you considered selling it.

did you see my tunnel project in pacifica? right next to half moon bay?