plain with center painted black 14 20.29%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2010, 10:45 AM   #1
Patrobs is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Patrick
Patrobs's Tacoma Gallery
To grillcraft or no grillcraft?

Hey guys I'm in a toss up. What do you think about the Grillcraft grilles? I have a superwhite regular cab that i plan on doing a colormatched grille on. Can't decide if I should do the grillcraft or just paint the inside on the color matched grille black. If anyone has any white trucks with either of these grilles I would love to know what you think/did!
Old 11-09-2010, 10:56 AM   #2
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
get a 2011 color matched from the thread in the B/S/T section. they're $175 plus shipping and the new ones have black center sections. i love mine.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...d-new-box.html
Old 11-09-2010, 10:57 AM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I'm getting a color matched grill to replace my chrome crap.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:59 AM   #4
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
^post #129 on page 7 has a good photo of the new superwhite grill
Old 11-09-2010, 10:59 AM   #5
Firefighter:
Patrobs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabex35 View Post
get a 2011 color matched from the thread in the B/S/T section. they're $175 plus shipping and the new ones have black center sections. i love mine.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...d-new-box.html

the 2011 will fit a 2009 right?
Old 11-09-2010, 12:16 PM   #8
DiamondDG is on a distinguished road

DiamondDG's Tacoma Gallery
I love mine. It's the MX.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:14 PM   #9
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Do that.

I couldn't be happier with the aesthetics of my front end with Grillecraft grilles.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:24 AM   #11
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
grillcraft and then paint to match. thats what im planning on
Old 11-11-2010, 12:12 PM   #12
Firefighter:
Patrobs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondDG View Post
I love mine. It's the MX.

this is exactly what I am looking to do. I did the grillcraft GB, BHLM this weekend and ordered the NFab light bar a few days ago!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:07 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrobs View Post
this is exactly what I am looking to do. I did the grillcraft GB, BHLM this weekend and ordered the NFab light bar a few days ago!
You will love the N-fab bar. Super easy to install and quality is killer. If you are like me you are wondering how much room you have for lights. I am using the 7 Series Hella's and the are about 1.5" from the bumper. The grill quality is great too. I couldn't be happier with the whole setup!
Old 11-11-2010, 02:21 PM   #14
Firefighter:
Patrobs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You will love the N-fab bar. Super easy to install and quality is killer. If you are like me you are wondering how much room you have for lights. I am using the 7 Series Hella's and the are about 1.5" from the bumper. The grill quality is great too. I couldn't be happier with the whole setup!
Is there anyway you could get a side shot of the front so I can see the spacing between the light and grille?
Old 11-11-2010, 06:56 PM   #15

Quote:
Is there anyway you could get a side shot of the front so I can see the spacing between the light and grille?
This is the best I can get tonight. If this does not work for you let me know.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #16
Firefighter:
Patrobs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is the best I can get tonight. If this does not work for you let me know.
Thats perfect thanks! I was just curious how tight everything is. I just need to decide which lights to buy now! They are going to take a beating up here driving in the snow and ice. Pretty soon your truck will have a regular cab twin. I'll get around to posting pictures one of these days. Thanks for your help.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:16 PM   #17

Quote:
Thats perfect thanks! I was just curious how tight everything is. I just need to decide which lights to buy now! They are going to take a beating up here driving in the snow and ice. Pretty soon your truck will have a regular cab twin. I'll get around to posting pictures one of these days. Thanks for your help.
You bet. Look forward to seeing the pics.