LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

~Concealed Weapons~

Old 11-11-2010, 05:50 AM   #21
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
To me it t seems kinda gay how the system works. States requiring an 8 hr cwp class will not reciprocate with states that do not require it and vice versa.
Personally if I was in a situation where I needed to draw my weapon, I would rather have (if possible) the person that actually took a class standing near me as opposed to someone who barely ever shot a handgun and just walked into the pd, filled some paperwork and had it in a few weeks.
This is no lie. Some of the people I know that carry in indiana ( i am only mentioning this state because thats where most of my friends live) actually use ball ammo .45 as a "defense round". That's home defense and personal protection.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:04 AM   #22
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
As long as I can prove that I have been around weapons and have taken weapons handling courses (military, FLETC) then I just pay around 90 dollars, send my picture in with paperwork and I can get my Alaska CWP. It reciprocates with quite a few other states too. Haha and in Alaska I don't need a CWP!
Old 11-11-2010, 06:15 AM   #23
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.arizonaconcealedpermit.com/
Old 11-11-2010, 06:36 AM   #24
badazz96z28 is on a distinguished road
Name: DJ
badazz96z28's Tacoma Gallery
My .40 sits in the left cup holder in front of shifter- easy/quick to grab. Im not worried about hiding it b/c I always check mirrors and such waiting for a perp to pick the wrong person
Old 11-11-2010, 12:21 PM   #25
DonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Boatswain's Mate
Name: Don
DonL's Tacoma Gallery
In Arizona no permit reguired to carry concealed as of this year!!!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 03:58 PM   #26
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gun...lster-mod.html

Unless I missed it, I'm surprised this thread hasn't come up.

Products Discussed in this Thread