Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tire selection

Old 07-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #22
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
Nope I'm not young and don't have nice rims/tires/bumpers/lift/sliders(being built)

And I paid for every dime of the mods on it. Same for gas/upkeep.

I have a job. Sorry ive been successful in life
You quit bringing in real life examples of this guy being a cheap tool. He is 42 years old and automatically right.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #23
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post

Change your mind on that one?
Old 07-23-2011, 03:49 PM   #24
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Change your mind on that one?
No I think he was just trying to quote, and it makes you type one character.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:52 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
No I think he was just trying to quote, and it makes you type one character.
Oh, I guess since your an old guy you know everything too.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #26
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh, I guess since your an old guy you know everything too.
What Keith said. I just wanted to put that conversation together all in one post.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:55 PM   #27

Quote:
What Keith said. I just wanted to put that conversation together all in one post.
Great, just inflate his ego. Now he will the King of Tires and Rims and The Soothsayer of Unknown Posts.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:21 PM   #28
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Great, just inflate his ego. Now he will the King of Tires and Rims and The Soothsayer of Unknown Posts.
That's the only reason I found this evolving mess of a thread in the first place
Old 07-23-2011, 05:26 PM   #29
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Is this the new Texas Tampons thread ?
Old 07-23-2011, 05:29 PM   #30
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds like a personal problem. It isn't the kid's fault your a broke ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy Derek View Post
x2
Quote:
x3
All I'm saying is that it must be nice to be 16 and be able to have all that. When I was 16 I had to work for anything I had. Hard to afford a 30k truck and go to high school don't you think? I'm not hating, just saying it must be nice.

Quote:
You quit bringing in real life examples of this guy being a cheap tool. He is 42 years old and automatically right.
So I'm cheap? I have a wife and step-daughter with a mortgage and 2 car payments. I have responsibilities that come first. Maybe one day the mods will come. But that's easy for some of you to say, 19 and 20 years old. Do you pay a mortgage and a truck payment or rent? If so then good for you, but that doesn't give you the right to disrespect me. I work hard for what I have and I'm damn proud to have what I do. I learned at an early age the value of a dollar unlike some of my friends that had new vehicles given to them and they didn't appreciate them so I just hope the OP does. And If by chance he did work for his on his own then my hats off to him as he does get it then. But I don't have to sit here and defend myself. Maybe I shouldn't get on this damn club, seems nobody has respect for one another, I get enough of that in the real world, don't need that shit on here.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:30 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Is this the new Texas Tampons thread ?
Looks like the cramps just got here.
Old 07-23-2011, 06:55 PM   #32
Leichenstein is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
Leichenstein's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
All I'm saying is that it must be nice to be 16 and be able to have all that. When I was 16 I had to work for anything I had. Hard to afford a 30k truck and go to high school don't you think? I'm not hating, just saying it must be nice.

So I'm cheap? I have a wife and step-daughter with a mortgage and 2 car payments. I have responsibilities that come first. Maybe one day the mods will come. But that's easy for some of you to say, 19 and 20 years old. Do you pay a mortgage and a truck payment or rent? If so then good for you, but that doesn't give you the right to disrespect me. I work hard for what I have and I'm damn proud to have what I do. I learned at an early age the value of a dollar unlike some of my friends that had new vehicles given to them and they didn't appreciate them so I just hope the OP does. And If by chance he did work for his on his own then my hats off to him as he does get it then. But I don't have to sit here and defend myself. Maybe I shouldn't get on this damn club, seems nobody has respect for one another, I get enough of that in the real world, don't need that shit on here.

You come to an online forum to get respect? Mmmkay, drink your FiberOne and head to bed big guy...with all due respect
Old 07-23-2011, 08:21 PM   #33

Quote:

You have bills... I'm happy for you. If you on here looking for "real" respect maybe you should start by showing it first and not shoveling a kid shit.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:31 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
What does any of this have to do with tires?
+1 There is no reason why we can't keep this conversation on topic. Even if the OP was almost a year ago and the kid has already done more than this to his truck.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:33 PM   #36
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
265/75/16......that's always the answer.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:40 PM   #37
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
This thread has turned into a shit throwing contest D: just answer the guys question. I personally cannot afford a lift/tires so i stick to smaller mods i like them
Old 07-23-2011, 08:53 PM   #38
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
liechtenstein is spelled liechtenstein
Old 07-24-2011, 08:13 AM   #39
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You have bills... I'm happy for you. If you on here looking for "real" respect maybe you should start by showing it first and not shoveling a kid shit.
I wasn't shoveling him any shit, just saying it must be nice to be his age and have a 30k dollar truck and be able to mod it too. When I was his age I was lucky to have a vehicle and be able to put gas in it. Besides, seems when ever anyone starts a topic on here who ever the OP is, he almost always get some shit from it. Or even a comment for that matter. Everyone is sooooooo judgemental on here. I get on here to get or share any info I can and to enjoy the pics and joking around. I don't get on here to give shit or get in in return. And I have respect for all first unless they give me reason not to. On here it seems most have the opinion that I have to earn respect from others. That shit is backward IMHO. Everyone should get respect, not have to earn it! That's what's wrong with this world today. Everyone acts like they are supposed to get respect but you have to earn theirs.

Quote:
Quote:
+1 There is no reason why we can't keep this conversation on topic. Even if the OP was almost a year ago and the kid has already done more than this to his truck.
And like I'm the first to ever throw a thread off topic.
Old 07-24-2011, 08:18 AM   #40

Quote:

And like I'm the first to ever throw a thread off topic.

Good sir, are you accusing TW of being a mindless, writhing mess of loose ideas, bro-leaned, big tires, smaller minds, old guys and kids, bro hoes, plistidip, and blistin 5100s mess of wtf?

IF you are accusing such an accusation... well +1.