Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tire selection

Old 07-24-2011, 10:23 AM   #41
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
All I'm saying is that it must be nice to be 16 and be able to have all that. When I was 16 I had to work for anything I had. Hard to afford a 30k truck and go to high school don't you think? I'm not hating, just saying it must be nice.

So I'm cheap? I have a wife and step-daughter with a mortgage and 2 car payments. I have responsibilities that come first. Maybe one day the mods will come. But that's easy for some of you to say, 19 and 20 years old. Do you pay a mortgage and a truck payment or rent? If so then good for you, but that doesn't give you the right to disrespect me. I work hard for what I have and I'm damn proud to have what I do. I learned at an early age the value of a dollar unlike some of my friends that had new vehicles given to them and they didn't appreciate them so I just hope the OP does. And If by chance he did work for his on his own then my hats off to him as he does get it then. But I don't have to sit here and defend myself. Maybe I shouldn't get on this damn club, seems nobody has respect for one another, I get enough of that in the real world, don't need that shit on here.
+1. I'm right there with ya. It bugs me to see the spoiled kids jump on here and act all proud about being given a brand new car to play with by their parents. How many posts start with "Hi! I'm 34 and I just got a brand new Tacoma! Look at meeeeee!"

If parents want to buy their kids a car it should be a beater. Make them pay insurance/gas and repairs. That will teach them the value of a new car.

I'm damn proud that I bought my first car by myself. Not one penny was given to me. It was an amazing feeling to earn that, and I learned a lot about the value of money and proper research. How many spoiled 16 year olds learn those lessons when their parents just hand a brand new car to 'em?
Old 07-24-2011, 04:55 PM   #42
Leichenstein is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
Leichenstein's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
liechtenstein is spelled liechtenstein
Thanks bro, but I know how the country spells its name. My username is a nickname from high school, as it's very close to my actual last name.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:57 PM   #43
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs FTMFW....
Old 07-24-2011, 05:13 PM   #44
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Hey stay on topic there......
Old 07-24-2011, 05:17 PM   #45
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The hell with all of you. If your going to go off road either go big or go home. SUPER SWAMPERS FOR THE WIN!!!!

If you can't see the sarcasm... your a tool.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #46
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Hey stay on topic there......
Sry didnt read the other pages, what did i miss this thread go off topic already lol...
Old 07-24-2011, 05:23 PM   #47
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sry didnt read the other pages, what did i miss this thread go off topic already lol...
It never really was on topic in the first place.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:25 PM   #48
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
It never really was on topic in the first place.
Lol oh ok
Old 07-24-2011, 06:08 PM   #49
TRD
prerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
prerunner32's Tacoma Gallery
If I am correct, it seems like some of you are judging the book by its cover. Yes he has a new truck, and yes hes only 16, but you never know how he obtained the truck. Maybe hes been saving up since he was 8.... Im only 20 and I was able to afford a "newer" truck (would have gone new but got a good deal). Its all about landing the right job, at the right time, and working at 110%. Doing that, anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Maybe since 05, this has been his dream of owning one.

Then again I could be wrong... He could be spoiled. I know a 16y/o kid who got a raptor for his 16th birthday. But anyways.... good luck with your mods

p.s. I will be going with some General Grabbers... I had the race tires on my old silverado, but going to try the all terrains on my tacoma.

And now I am reading, this thread was started last November... LOL
Old 07-24-2011, 06:38 PM   #50
TRD
prerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
prerunner32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
The hell with all of you. If your going to go off road either go big or go home. SUPER SWAMPERS FOR THE WIN!!!!

If you can't see the sarcasm... your a tool.
Go big or go race
Old 07-29-2011, 11:54 PM   #51
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacoma mud's Tacoma Gallery
Super swampers are the sheeeeeeeet