Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tire selection

Old 11-10-2010, 10:12 PM   #1
rmahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant futurermahoney2013 has a brilliant future
Name: Robert
rmahoney2013's Tacoma Gallery
Tire selection

hey guys just turned 16 and just picked up a speedway blue tacoma double cab long bed 4x4 and i wanna get stuff done to it soon! i want to start with lift and tires. i think i want a toytec complete lift or a procomp both 3 inches. and i want to slap on some 33s but the question is what kind of tires? i have been looking around and found that i like the toyo open country m/t's or the 275/60R20 (33's) Cooper Zeon LTZ. if you had a choice what would u pick? im always open for new ideas so let me know what you think. show me pictures for some ideas as well!!!
Old 07-23-2011, 10:58 AM   #2
Big D is on a distinguished road
Name: daniel
Big D's Tacoma Gallery
goodyear duratracs look and ride great. look at tirerack.com. you may find cheaper tires, but not better.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:35 AM   #3
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
No complaints on my Nitto Trail Grapplers.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:24 PM   #4
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
What type of driving and/or off-roading will you be doing?
Or do you just want aggressive tires for the looks?
Old 07-23-2011, 01:29 PM   #5
MxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxRacer190 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MxRacer190's Tacoma Gallery
11-11-2010, 01:12 AM

just noticed when thie thread was posted. . . wtf.?
Old 07-23-2011, 01:29 PM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck, another tire thread...

Mommy and Daddy are okay with you modding their truck?
Old 07-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #7
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxRacer190 View Post

x2 Oooops haha
Old 07-23-2011, 01:32 PM   #8
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxRacer190 View Post

Either way, just turned 16 and driving a new 4x4 Taco and planning to lift etc? Must be nice, I cant even afford to mod mine and I turn 42 next month.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:05 PM   #9
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Fuck, another tire thread...

Mommy and Daddy are okay with you modding their truck?
Apparently they are since he got the lift and tires..
Old 07-23-2011, 02:08 PM   #10
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Either way, just turned 16 and driving a new 4x4 Taco and planning to lift etc? Must be nice, I cant even afford to mod mine and I turn 42 next month.
Sounds like a personal problem. It isn't the kid's fault your a broke ass.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:11 PM   #11
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Sounds like a personal problem. It isn't the kid's fault your a broke ass.
x2
Old 07-23-2011, 02:21 PM   #12
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy Derek View Post
x2
x3
Old 07-23-2011, 02:24 PM   #13
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Now now, it's possible he paid for the truck, lift and tires himself. Let's let him chime in.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:27 PM   #14
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Now now, it's possible he paid for the truck, lift and tires himself. Let's let him chime in.
What are you, some kind of gay?
Old 07-23-2011, 02:28 PM   #15
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Not just some kind, the best kind.....
Old 07-23-2011, 02:29 PM   #16

Quote:
Oooh lala.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:30 PM   #17
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Nope I'm not young and don't have nice rims/tires/bumpers/lift/sliders(being built)

And I paid for every dime of the mods on it. Same for gas/upkeep.

I have a job. Sorry ive been successful in life
Old 07-23-2011, 02:32 PM   #18
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
Nope I'm not young and don't have nice rims/tires/bumpers/lift/sliders(being built)

And I paid for every dime of the mods on it. Same for gas/upkeep.

I have a job. Sorry ive been successful in life
^^^^ my kind of guy
Old 07-23-2011, 02:33 PM   #19
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
I wasn't aware there was even a good kind.
Old 07-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #20

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
^^^^ my kind of guy