Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Found my perfect Tacoma. Now for some Patience

Old 11-11-2010, 09:43 AM   #1
Darrylb is on a distinguished road

Darrylb's Tacoma Gallery
Found my perfect Tacoma. Now for some Patience

Found a Tacoma the other day. THe exact specs I was looking for White, Double cab, TRD sport, 6 spd. The bonus was that it was a 2008 and it only has 28,000 kms (17,000 miles aprox)

Put down my deposit on tues and got a hold of the bank to go ahead with the loan that was pre-approved. Due to today being a holiday, I was told the bank probably wont even look at it on Friday, mid next week at the earliest. Im probably 2 weeks away from finally driving home my dream truck. been looking for this for a long time, and wanting one for 5 years now.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:45 AM   #2
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:02 AM   #3
DiamondDG is on a distinguished road

DiamondDG's Tacoma Gallery
Hope it works out for you. I had a hard time finding one in Cali.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:05 AM   #4
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Good luck! I hope the loan comes through and you can soon drive it home and start messing with it! Congratulations!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:05 AM   #5
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
Ya thats a nice truck. I like the matching bumper and grill. Not much come to get rid of!
Just how excited do you think he is???

Nice looking truck... If you've waited this long, a few more days won't be much. Congrats!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck!! Hope everything works out for you!! Oh...Super White all the way buddy!!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:17 AM   #7
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats.....i know the pain must be excrutiating......i had to wait two months for mine. But good things come to those that are patient. At least you can start pricing out future mods
Old 11-11-2010, 10:34 AM   #8
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
congrats... now spend more money and get on some group buys!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:37 AM   #9
pauls2ndblessing is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
pauls2ndblessing's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! I got my dream truck also!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:59 AM   #10
ThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedThisGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
ThisGuy's Tacoma Gallery
congrats.....waiting is the hard part but a small price to pay for your perfect truck. when i got mine this May i had to wait a week cuz it was coming from Denver.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:43 AM   #11
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the purchase. Your wish list was the same as mine, however, I couldn't find a 6-speed so I had to settle for the auto.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:38 PM   #12
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and nice taste in trucks!
Old 11-11-2010, 04:05 PM   #13
what did I miss?
skunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedskunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudi
skunk's Tacoma Gallery
patience is a virture and it sounds like it paid off for you. Congrats!
Old 11-12-2010, 06:09 AM   #14
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
I meant CHROME not come
I figured... Just messin'