Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Horn Relocation Position

Old 11-11-2010, 09:45 AM   #1
SmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmilingMark is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SmilingMark's Tacoma Gallery
Horn Relocation Position

Not sure if this is the right forum for this so feel free to move as needed. I've noticed alot of folks doing horn relocation and moving it to an area behind the battery where there are already tapped holes that match the mounting bolts for the horns.

Well, I went looking for these last night in hopes of relocating the horns this weekend along with many other projects. Those holes where everyone is moving them are the mount for the clutch fluid overflow/fill/level indicator. So for those of you with manuals, this may not work. I'm going to see if I can figure out a way to piggy back the horns on the same mount. Will let you know if it works out.