Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Owner 3 Minor Questions

Old 11-11-2010, 10:57 AM   #1
vtdog will become famous soon enough
vtdog's Tacoma Gallery
New Owner 3 Minor Questions

'11 DC Offroad. Bought about 6 weeks ago with about 800 miles now

I have 3 questions which I could not find the answer to by searching this forum threads:

1. Locking tail gates-I have seen a number of locks on the web which are supposed to work with a backup camera tailgate. Has anyone installed one of these? Problems/Comments?

2. Snow Blades-I believe in them and have used them on all sorts of vehicles for years, but have seen several threads here about people having trouble with after market regular blades. Any one use snow blades-what brand works

3. Headlight grill cover-I will be taking a long trip which includes several hundred miles on dirt/gravel roads. A web search was negative for a headlight grate/grill. I am hoping some of the "rock climbers" here might have a source

Thanks
Old 11-11-2010, 11:15 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Also check out the dynolock for the tailgate. Works with the key fob.