Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Question for those of you with a bed x-tender

Old 11-12-2010, 05:55 AM   #1
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
Question for those of you with a bed x-tender

I picked up a used (barely) bed x-tender last night for 80 bucks off of craigslist. It already has the straps on the side and the knobs on the sides to snap in the bedside mounts. I believe all i need is this:
http://www.ultimateautoaccessories.c...OD/BX/74604-01
or
http://www.ultimateautoaccessories.c...OD/BX/74605-01

Can someone please confirm that these will work for the toyota bed x tender? (it says it fits all bed x-tender models, not sure if that's saying all for just the besttop models though)

Also, Do the straps on the sides just clip into the tailgate latch?

Thanks in advance
Old 11-12-2010, 07:34 AM   #2
SoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rand
SoCalR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
I picked up a used (barely) bed x-tender last night for 80 bucks off of craigslist. It already has the straps on the side and the knobs on the sides to snap in the bedside mounts. I believe all i need is this:
http://www.ultimateautoaccessories.c...OD/BX/74604-01
or
http://www.ultimateautoaccessories.c...OD/BX/74605-01

Can someone please confirm that these will work for the toyota bed x tender? (it says it fits all bed x-tender models, not sure if that's saying all for just the besttop models though)

Also, Do the straps on the sides just clip into the tailgate latch?

Thanks in advance
The second link is what my latches look like on my (factory) bed extender, but I can't say if they are the same size. And yes, the straps just clip into the tailgate.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:40 AM   #4
Chronism has a spectacular aura aboutChronism has a spectacular aura aboutChronism has a spectacular aura about

Name: Michael
Chronism's Tacoma Gallery
That's strange, I just installed a OEM bed extender and mine looked more like the first link, except the opening was more diagonal and not straight out the top. No quick release levers...