Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

supercharged

Old 11-12-2010, 11:27 AM   #1
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
supercharged

Says it comes with a "WENCH" but I don't see her in the pics anywhere. I did notice it has a winch...so that's good. I have to see this wench 1st before I make an offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...item27b66b6b11
Old 11-12-2010, 11:33 AM   #2
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
I guess it's the "MACDADDY" of hunting rigs......and is that a "stick-on" hood scoop? Other than that......it's a pretty cool truck really.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
I remember someone seeing this truck in person and taking a picture of it. But I don't remember the stick-on hood scoop though. That camo job must've kicked this Taco's resale value in the nuts.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:37 AM   #4
Oregon Edition

RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
hope i didn't repost.....but it is a nice truck. A few things i'd def change. And yeah....i guess the camo "vinyl-wrap" did kick the value in the nuts!
Old 11-12-2010, 11:53 AM   #5
President
punkassprettyboy will become famous soon enough
Name: Tommy
punkassprettyboy's Tacoma Gallery
why so cheap? hmm... CAR FOX!
Old 11-12-2010, 11:56 AM   #6
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
yea this is a repost. I've actually seen the thing in person. Its pretty sick if you take the vinyl and crap off and it is suprcharged but for 33k i dont think so
Old 11-12-2010, 12:05 PM   #7
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Couple mods and MGM paint and it would be sick