Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Blue lights not red

Old 11-12-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery
Blue lights not red

How come some of you have blue lights in the dash and mine are red? can you change the color?
Old 11-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #4
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
haha. You new guys are cute.

Its a mod. People take them apart and put diffferent colored LEDs in them. I like the stock though.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:14 PM   #5
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Well I guess putting a different color in would be alright for a while.
Old 11-12-2010, 03:41 PM   #6
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
See Sig Below.
Old 11-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
^^ convenient
Old 11-12-2010, 03:53 PM   #9
ToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyTaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ToyTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
Is it just me or are the stock dash lights orange not red?
Old 11-12-2010, 03:55 PM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyTaco09 View Post
Is it just me or are the stock dash lights orange not red?
They are amber.
Old 11-12-2010, 03:56 PM   #11
Another FNG
cactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud ofcactuscorn has much to be proud of

cactuscorn's Tacoma Gallery
commin outta a '02 passat wagon w/ blue led's in such abundance i felt like i was in a fighter jet, i dig the look and prefer the softer glow. nicely done! someday thats a mod ill do but i have more pressing needs for now.
Old 11-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #12
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
See Sig Below.
That tacoma in your sig is exactly what I want mine to look like
Old 11-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #13
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBandit View Post
That tacoma in your sig is exactly what I want mine to look like
That would be mine. I believe I'm the only one with a complete dash color conversion. I have NO amber in my truck.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:27 PM   #14
NWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NWtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
stock color is best. anything else you're a ricer!
Old 11-12-2010, 04:32 PM   #15
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWtacoma View Post
stock color is best. anything else you're a ricer!
Old 11-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #16
TACOMANATOR

the stock color looks cheap and cheesy. Just sayin
Old 11-12-2010, 06:08 PM   #17
TACOMANATOR

Tacoma Baby
Old 11-12-2010, 06:51 PM   #18
Tacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant futureTacozoid has a brilliant future
Name: Terry
Tacozoid's Tacoma Gallery
Blue LED's came in today!

Does anyone have a microscope I can borrow? These babies are smaller than a freckle on a flea's ball! I am lucky I have a
Leko stage light lense that triples the size of these things. Now if I can get in there with the tweezers and razor sharp soldering pen. Wish me luck, I'll post pics.