Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I have one smart family!!

Old 11-14-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dalton
loaderman82's Tacoma Gallery
I have one smart family!!

Well went to my dad and moms today and saw this wonderful site, and said to myself, what a beautiful world! Well at least 5 out of 6 ain't bad. The only weirdo is my sister n law that we are trying to convert over to our side!
Attached Thumbnails
I have one smart family!!-324.jpg   I have one smart family!!-325.jpg  
Old 11-14-2010, 03:22 PM   #2
Shaq-enzy Falls
supataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ichiro
supataco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 4/4 in my household! =)
Old 11-14-2010, 03:23 PM   #3
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
I've got 2 and my son has one
Old 11-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
loaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedloaderman82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The newer white truck is my dads, the Camry is my older sister, the 4runner is my younger sister, the old white truck is my dads before the new one, and the black truck is my baby!
Old 11-14-2010, 03:27 PM   #6

yep, she ain't too smart!
Old 11-14-2010, 03:34 PM   #8
mortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant futuremortuusangelus has a brilliant future

Name: Michael
mortuusangelus's Tacoma Gallery
I've only got one.. my Taco. Had another Taco before that and 2 4Runners. I drive a Ford Escape too, but that's a company vehicle, I have no say in what they buy, though maybe they might listen to me seeing as how the f'ing thing is on it's 3rd motor (think it might be working toward a 4th) and 2 transmissions.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:23 PM   #10

My in laws are a bunch of toyota freaks too! They have three tacomas, and two corollas!
Old 11-14-2010, 04:25 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i have a taco and a prius...my mom has a tundy, a camry, and a prius
Old 11-14-2010, 04:27 PM   #12
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loaderman82 View Post
My in laws are a bunch of toyota freaks too! They have three tacomas, and two corollas!
And that girl has a Por A** N(not gonna type that word) Thinks Its A Cadillac?

Now to add to this thread: I got the Tacoma and My mom has a Venza. What A sweet car the Venza is.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #13

My wife has a Nissan Murano that I have told her would be traded in next summer! She really likes it, but I can't stand have anything other than Toyota in my garage! She has no choice, probably going for a rav4!
Old 11-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #14
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My wife has a Nissan Murano that I have told her would be traded in next summer! She really likes it, but I can't stand have anything other than Toyota in my garage! She has no choice, probably going for a rav4!
Go for a Venza!!!!
Old 11-14-2010, 04:30 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
And that girl has a Por A** N(not gonna type that word) Thinks Its A Cadillac?

Now to add to this thread: I got the Tacoma and My mom has a Venza. What A sweet car the Venza is.
Love the Venza, but wife thinks it looks like an old person car!
Old 11-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #16

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Love the Venza, but wife thinks it looks like an old person car!
No, my mom is only 54, she's not old. Plus they are hella fast! Faster than our tacos..
Old 11-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #17
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Nice and welcome!! I wish I could go 2/2 at my house but it looks like we are getting a range rover for her next car... Bah I wanted 4runner!
Old 11-14-2010, 04:35 PM   #18

As long as it says Toyota on the grill I will be happy! She don't like any of them other than the rav4, says the 4runner is too boxy. I like them all!
Old 11-14-2010, 05:21 PM   #19
SEARCH button is my BEST FRIEND
808StateTacoma is on a distinguished road

808StateTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
3/4 in my family. My taco and 2 camry's. Dad's Ford ranger for the weekend beach run
Old 11-14-2010, 05:41 PM   #20
myname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant futuremyname150 has a brilliant future

myname150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Nice and welcome!! I wish I could go 2/2 at my house but it looks like we are getting a range rover for her next car... Bah I wanted 4runner!
Maybe you can convince her. It seems like the 4Runner is a cheaper Range Rover, after all toyota "borrowed" the idea for that multi-terrain select feature from somewhere .

As for us its 3/4, Dad has Camry, Mom has Benz, Sienna for family drives, and Tacoma for me.