Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Radflo c/o's or ome?

Old 11-15-2010, 05:37 AM   #1
-cluck
cluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nice
Name: Robert
cluck024's Tacoma Gallery
Radflo c/o's or ome?

So Im going to be getting my lift very soon and Im wondering if anyone is running Radflo coilovers that has had the OME setup?? What is the ride quality like on both and do you think the radflos are worth the extra money??

Thanks,
cluck
Old 11-15-2010, 06:06 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
TexasIslandBoy is the only one I can think of off the top of my head that has the radflo's. Might ask him how he likes them.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:45 AM   #3
06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed06redtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06redtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i have driven both, the radflo was the best ride i have ever experienced in anything with a lift.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:50 AM   #4
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
i really enjoy my radflo's they have been on for almost a year now and look great and ride great still im going to get them rebuilt in the spring just so i can add the remote reservoir not that i think its needed just for the bling factor
Old 11-15-2010, 06:55 AM   #5
-cluck
cluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nicecluck024 is just really nice
LOL!! I thought I had made up my mind to go OME, but you guys make it hard. If the ride is really THAT good, it is worth the extra 400 and change for the radflo's. How much do they cost to be rebuilt? that may be the deciding factor, I mean if they cost less to rebuild than to buy new ome shocks if I have troubles then its a no-brainer.

Thanks for all the advice,
cluck
Old 11-15-2010, 07:09 AM   #6
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the cost to rebuild is cheap like 20 bucks each and it can be done with every day hand tools theirs tons of youtube vids to show you how and this is a vid i got yesterday while messing around at metalmillers shop with the tirerack in my bed testing it .... the ride is more than worth the 400 extra! i would give them a call and ask them whats the best price they can do they will work with ya the best they can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO253...layer_embedded
Old 11-15-2010, 07:34 AM   #7
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!^^
Im really considering the RadFlo's now... Or just the Toytec Ultimate lift kit....
But the RadFlo's seem like an awsome coilover.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:52 PM   #8
-cluck
Radflo's it is!! Will be ordering in the next day or two. Where did you get yours?

Here is my lift break down:

Radflo 2.0 c/o's - $850
LR UCA's - $450
Sway bar relocate - $30
Axle shims - $29
U-Bolts - $40 ----------7.5 inches or 8.5 inches??
Add a Leaf - $80
Bilstein 5100 rear shocks - $170

Grand Total after TW.com discount shipped is $1648.44

Couple of questions: (Please answer as thouroghly as needed)

1) Am I missing anything??
2) Anything that I have listed that I won't need? (except UCA's)
3) Can I get any of this cheaper elsewhere and not take a major hit on shipping??

Thanks so much...
cluck
Old 11-15-2010, 07:37 PM   #9
DiamondDG is on a distinguished road

DiamondDG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cluck024 View Post
Radflo's it is!! Will be ordering in the next day or two. Where did you get yours?

Here is my lift break down:

Radflo 2.0 c/o's - $850
LR UCA's - $450
Sway bar relocate - $30
Axle shims - $29
U-Bolts - $40 ----------7.5 inches or 8.5 inches??
Add a Leaf - $80
Bilstein 5100 rear shocks - $170

Grand Total after TW.com discount shipped is $1648.44

Couple of questions: (Please answer as thouroghly as needed)

1) Am I missing anything??
2) Anything that I have listed that I won't need? (except UCA's)
3) Can I get any of this cheaper elsewhere and not take a major hit on shipping??

Thanks so much...
cluck
Sway-a-way and King is good stuff too!
Old 11-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #10
THE RED DRAGON!!

for the radflo's just got threw them i ordered mine from the factory gave me a great deal and they were super helpful
Old 11-16-2010, 08:17 AM   #12
THE RED DRAGON!!

it wasnt bad i think 35-45 bucks but thats down in texas so you might even be a little cheaper
Old 11-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #13
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know of many Tacoma's that run the Radflo's, but I know that a ton of 4runner guys run them and all love them.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:48 AM   #14
-cluck
Ordered today!! Will post pics on arrival and when installed!!
Old 11-19-2010, 09:28 PM   #15
-cluck
Well, finally got everything so thought I would post some teaser pics...

Radflos...these things are beefy!!

LR UCA's, just one--too lazy to unpack everything

Bilstein 5100s for rear

Add-a-leaf, axle shims and ubolts

Thats All for the lift, swaybar relocate not pictured...

And for the wheels and tires!!!!

Moto Metals 957 matte black with

Nittor terra grapplers 285/70/17

Scheduled to go on Monday morning!!! Will post pics then! And yea the wife says seperate bank accounts after this one!! LOL
Old 11-19-2010, 09:33 PM   #16
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondDG View Post
Sway-a-way and King is good stuff too!
x2! theres also Icon and Fox. i'd go with either of these before radflos
Old 11-19-2010, 09:35 PM   #17
-cluck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
x2! theres also Icon and Fox. i'd go with either of these before radflos
Way to be a buzz kill dude!!! Just posted that I went with radflo!
Old 11-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #18
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cluck024 View Post
Way to be a buzz kill dude!!! Just posted that I went with radflo!
my bad! didnt mean to

id rather have radflos then my current bilstein/ome setup that i have, if that makes you feel any better!
Old 11-19-2010, 09:40 PM   #19
-cluck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
my bad! didnt mean to

id rather have radflos then my current bilstein/ome setup that i have, if that makes you feel any better!
No harm done! I have heard great things about the quality of the radflo ride. Since Im not going to be wheeling much, just want the best ride possible without braking the bank completely!!
Old 11-19-2010, 09:43 PM   #20
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! cant wait to hear about how they ride!
I thaught about going with the RadFlo's but instead im ganna do the Toytec Ultimate lift.