Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Just placed my order on Duratracs!

Old 11-17-2010, 02:01 AM   #1
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed my order on Duratracs!

Im super excited!! It should come to my house by thursday or friday. I will post pics as soon as they are on! I purchased 265/75/16s!

Post #11 for PICS!
Old 11-17-2010, 09:08 AM   #2
Wrangler Convert
sixdoubleseven will become famous soon enough

Name: Dave
sixdoubleseven's Tacoma Gallery
From where, price?
Old 11-17-2010, 09:33 AM   #3
Taco Supremist
spearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to all

spearhead's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^ For Real!

BUMP
Old 11-17-2010, 02:35 PM   #4
kbaum08 will become famous soon enough
kbaum08's Tacoma Gallery
I like mine a lot. Replaced Revos and am very satisfied but only 7K on them so far. It has been snowing off and on the last 2 weeks so far good in ice and snow.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:40 PM   #5
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tirerack.com

came out to be like 760 shipped. tire shops wanted like 950 for them.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:04 PM   #6
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbaum08 View Post
I like mine a lot. Replaced Revos and am very satisfied but only 7K on them so far. It has been snowing off and on the last 2 weeks so far good in ice and snow.
I have the Revos, do you like the duratracs better? I wonder if they are heavier than the revos.... Thanks
Old 11-17-2010, 05:56 PM   #7
three west is on a distinguished road
Name: JD
three west's Tacoma Gallery
not to threadjack, but how many miles are you hoping to get out of them?
folks here seem to love em, just curious how long they're lasting...
Old 11-18-2010, 11:38 AM   #8
do w3rk!

will have pictures soon! super excited
Old 11-18-2010, 04:32 PM   #10
kbaum08 will become famous soon enough
kbaum08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJump View Post
I have the Revos, do you like the duratracs better? I wonder if they are heavier than the revos.... Thanks
I really like the appearance of the Duratracs better. So far I have not noticed any reduction in my mileage. They are more aggressive, so far at least as good in the snow and ice , if not better, 4 wheeling and off-road I think that the Duratracs are going to do better we will see just starting my hunting season for birds and Elk. Sound wise I think they are comparable.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:38 PM   #12
kelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant futurekelch89 has a brilliant future

Army: 3 bde 2id
Name: brad
kelch89's Tacoma Gallery
dope! i get mine put on tuesday, and i get my procomp baja's cant freaking wait!
Old 11-18-2010, 08:47 PM   #13
Intentionally cosmetically incorrect.
TacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
TacoBow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelch89 View Post
dope! i get mine put on tuesday, and i get my procomp baja's cant freaking wait!
Hey now... dope could get you in trouble. I have to say them'z some good looking sneakers OP!

Procomp? Really now...

That brand was popular back in my day. Good tires too. Do you have a pick of this baja of that you speak? Sorry for the inadvertent high jack OP. Doh!
Old 11-18-2010, 09:04 PM   #14
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Dude you gonna love them. I know a lot of people with them that wheel a lot and they are great on and off road. I almost got them but decided to go a different route. Make sure you go to http://treadlightly.org/ and take advantage of the rebate.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:30 PM   #15
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelch89 View Post
They are aggressive looking, youll love them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBow View Post
Hey now... dope could get you in trouble. I have to say them'z some good looking sneakers OP!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Dude you gonna love them. I know a lot of people with them that wheel a lot and they are great on and off road. I almost got them but decided to go a different route. Make sure you go to http://treadlightly.org/ and take advantage of the rebate.
the rebate is 80 right (pay 20)? and how long does it take to receive it in the mail?