Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

back from the forest

Old 04-14-2007, 01:19 PM   #1
evile is on a distinguished road

evile's Tacoma Gallery
back from the forest

so just back from the forest drove 200 miles round trip probably about 75 of that in the woods only used half a tank of gas =) only got one picture it was hot and didnt wanna get out but im gonna be geting a helmet cam soon that shuld be fun.

If you check out Google Earth and look for the Ocala National forest and look for an area like this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/x2122/bomb.jpg

thats the bombing range we were driving around the out side of that trying find a spot to watch them bomb and there was this one steep ass hill all loose sand got almost all the way up and started to slow down locked in the rear diff and up i went =) every thing was dry no mud kinda had to be smart about what trails i went down quad trails can get small quick but every thing worked out good truck did great

Old 04-14-2007, 05:20 PM   #2
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
nice i think that's th eplace we should get our TW gathering in fla. what do you think?
Old 04-14-2007, 05:33 PM   #3
evile is on a distinguished road

evile's Tacoma Gallery
most of its all dirt roads licenced trucks can go any where but they are puting in trail systems for quads dirt bikes and trucks problem is they all share the same trail but still could be fun

i think if i got me a wench i could go pretty much any where i want but now im thinking a brush guard wench and off road lights =) i couldnt find any jumps though
Old 07-31-2008, 09:35 PM   #4
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldytaco05 View Post
nice i think that's th eplace we should get our TW gathering in fla. what do you think?
Works for me!