Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

FJ Special Edition Anthracite gray wheels let's see'em

Old 11-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
FJ Special Edition Anthracite gray wheels let's see'em

To those who were lucky enough to find a dealer that would sell them the FJ Cruiser TRD Special Edition Anthracite gray wheels......how about posting up some pics!

Edit #1.......I am guessing these are rare and hard to find....

Old 11-23-2010, 12:14 PM   #4
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco4x4NC View Post
To those who were lucky enough to find a dealer that would sell them the FJ Cruiser Special Edition Anthracite gray wheels......how about posting up some pics!

Edit #1.......I am guessing these are rare and hard to find....

Thats a nice lookin truck!!
Old 11-23-2010, 04:54 PM   #5
surfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
surfrat's Tacoma Gallery
i bought mine a year ago when i had the chance...unfortunately there still sitting in the boxes...having some mixed emotions with putting them on my magnetic gray
Old 11-23-2010, 06:47 PM   #6
zonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
zonataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfrat View Post
i bought mine a year ago when i had the chance...unfortunately there still sitting in the boxes...having some mixed emotions with putting them on my magnetic gray
Defenitely a cool wheel, but I'm thinking the silver FJ wheel might go better with the Mag Gray.
Our Taco is Mag gray. As much as I like the Anthracite, we might have to go silver.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:48 PM   #7
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfrat View Post
I think they'd look great on Mag Gray!
Old 11-23-2010, 06:53 PM   #8
judd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant future
EMS:
judd94's Tacoma Gallery
i really wanna see these on a barcelona or impulse red. i also have thought about the silver lookin better on my barcelona.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:57 PM   #9
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I do not think the Anthracite wheels look good with Magnetic Gray. The problem is that it looks like you were trying to match the color of the wheels with the color of the truck and you failed.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:13 PM   #10
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by koa View Post
Here is mine.
Not looking good on MGM? I think this truck looks great.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:15 PM   #11
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Come to think of it. A different shade of close to your color code would look better than if it were exactly the same shade. imo of course
Old 11-23-2010, 09:34 PM   #12
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28Gauge View Post
Ok, Dave....you are fanning the flames here! Lol!
Hey Brian,

just checking to see who has them and how they look on other Taco's.......thats all.......

Dave
Old 11-23-2010, 09:36 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by koa View Post
Here is mine.
Koa-

Outstanding! What great combination...I like it! nice work sir! What suspension are you running on the front?
Old 11-23-2010, 09:36 PM   #14
TRUSTMEIMATXPRO is on a distinguished road

TRUSTMEIMATXPRO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sweet, perfect combo!
Old 11-23-2010, 09:43 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
Thats a nice lookin truck!!
Thank you Tacoma TRD and 808TRDTaco10 your comments are much appreciated.

I agree the FJ TRD SE's look good on the Pyrite Mica or the MGM. A pretty fine match.......IMHO. I was hoping to see some other color trucks like sand beige metallic???

28 guage??
Old 11-23-2010, 10:14 PM   #17
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine. Still my favorite mod on the truck so far.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:23 AM   #18
Return to the 36 Chambers
JB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud ofJB3CK24 has much to be proud of
Name: Jeff
JB3CK24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonataco View Post
Defenitely a cool wheel, but I'm thinking the silver FJ wheel might go better with the Mag Gray.
Our Taco is Mag gray. As much as I like the Anthracite, we might have to go silver.
I agree... thats what I decided on. Too much Gray can be a bad thing..

Old 11-24-2010, 01:17 AM   #19
koa will become famous soon enoughkoa will become famous soon enough

koa's Tacoma Gallery
ulySSe, Taco4x4NC,
Thank you for your comments!
Front is 3" Toytec spacer lift, rear is 1 1/2" block W/TBS.
I don't off road, so it's ok for spacer lift to me now.

Koa
Old 11-24-2010, 01:30 AM   #20
Madtown Taco has a spectacular aura aboutMadtown Taco has a spectacular aura aboutMadtown Taco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Mike
Madtown Taco's Tacoma Gallery
My 2 cents is that if you don't get the anthracite (gun metal) ones or the black ones (practically impossible, I know) and go with the silver ones, they look too close to what you had on their originally. I just couldn't see dropping the cash on silver FJ rims that look reasonably close to the original factory tacoma OEM rim. I haven't seen too many anthracite rims around from other manufacturers, which is what I think makes them kind of unique looking. All I'm sayin' is if you're going for a new look, then go for a new look. As always though....in the end it's your ride. If you want pink rims with daisy center caps, then more power to ya.