Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pics of TRD 16 Black OR Beadlock Style wheel

Old 11-24-2010, 09:36 AM   #1
Macmini is on a distinguished road
Name: Ed
Macmini's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of TRD 16 Black OR Beadlock Style wheel

Looking at different options for wheels and came across the FJ Cruiser TT SE black edition beadlock wheels. Is anyone using these wheels and if so would like to see pics

16x8 with BS at 4.5" I believe
Old 11-24-2010, 09:52 AM   #3
Macmini's Tacoma Gallery
Those are it. Sorry I should have done my research more. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilg View Post
Sounds like the same wheels that come on the TX edition Tacomas.

Are these them?

(Sorry for the stolen pic)
Old 11-24-2010, 10:08 AM   #5
Baja bound
619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed619Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Call me Rocco
619Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Not 16 but 17inch wheels.. I just think they are NICE!

Old 11-24-2010, 10:15 AM   #6
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I don't care much for the new TX wheels. To me they should be all black.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:22 AM   #7
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post

i have seen these, in 17" on some of the new tundras. they look pretty cool.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:25 AM   #8
Macmini's Tacoma Gallery
I thought I saw the silver ring around those rim as a removeable piece. I'll see if I can find the picture showing it removed. Then it's all black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-TRAIN View Post
i have seen these, in 17" on some of the new tundras. they look pretty cool.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:26 AM   #9
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
they look very similar to the rims i have on my truck now really. color is a little
different, and the rings have indentions to look like they are beadlocks. mine are 17"

Old 11-24-2010, 10:27 AM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
They are fake beadlocks.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:32 AM   #11
Macmini's Tacoma Gallery
This is the wheel I am looking for from TRDparts4u.com, but I thinks I like the wheel shown here better. These are 16s

TRD 16 in Black Off-Road Beadlock Style Wheel (1)

PTR18-35090
Off-Road -Beadlock- Style Wheel, black Finish, with polished aluminum beadlock ring. There are only a limited number available! DOES NOT INCLUDE TIRE

Our Price: $214.80

Application:
Toyota: FJ Cruiser 2007 - 2011
Toyota: Tacoma 2005 - 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macmini View Post
I thought I saw the silver ring around those rim as a removeable piece. I'll see if I can find the picture showing it removed. Then it's all black.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:34 AM   #12
Macmini's Tacoma Gallery
Even better! And from a well-known wheel maker. Do you have this installed on your truck? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-TRAIN View Post
they look very similar to the rims i have on my truck now really. color is a little
different, and the rings have indentions to look like they are beadlocks. mine are 17"

Old 11-24-2010, 10:36 AM   #13
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
The TX bro package comes with those. Search for TX owners or go on Toyota.com and look at the TX.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:03 AM   #14
Macmini's Tacoma Gallery
I will and thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
The TX bro package comes with those.
Search for TX owners or go on Toyota.com and look at the TX.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:03 AM   #15

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macmini View Post
Even better! And from a well-known wheel maker. Do you have this installed on your truck? Thanks
here is a picture, but these rims are very rare. i just stumbled across them and got them b/c i was getting bigger tires and wanted a different
backspace. i had know clue what i had, until i bought them. just ran across them local on cragslist. i got them for $450. sold the tires that came with for $215, the tps sensors for $50, and my stock sport rims for $300. i actually made money when i changed rims, lol.

i had to contact bbs to get info on them. they were offered as a extra option to fj's in dealerships in the southeast in 17". they are called bbs rd truck wheels. they are 4.75" backspace with +5mm offset. they are fairly common in 18", but 17" are very rare.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:45 AM   #17
tagging shit all over the net since 2001
trktwo is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic/xray tech
Name: tommy
trktwo's Tacoma Gallery
tag
Old 03-23-2012, 03:19 PM   #18
CtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 619Tacoma View Post

Any more info on these in a 17"? Will they fit a 2nd Gen tacoma?
Old 03-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #19
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CtTaco View Post
Any more info on these in a 17"? Will they fit a 2nd Gen tacoma?
They show pictures of these as the optional wheel for the 4Runner, which is still 6 lug, so I don't see why not...

Old 05-28-2012, 01:01 AM   #20
creedler is on a distinguished road

Name: Max
creedler's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna see ^^^^ those wheels (TRD 17" Forged Aluminum Alloy) on a 2nd gen! I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on them now that there back in stock. Anyone have a link or a picture to share?