Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

line-x on Avid Offroad Light Bar

Old 11-24-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
line-x on Avid Offroad Light Bar

i finally got my bar finished, after 3 months of sitting in the spare bedroom of my house lol. im extremely happy with it and it was only $80. i know a lot of people powdercoat them or do the bed liner in a can shit( which suck btw so dont do it) i havnt seen anybody do this yet so feedback good or bad is appreciated. enjoy the pics TW

Old 11-24-2010, 02:16 PM   #3
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

keep the thoughs comin, good or bad
Old 11-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
pauls2ndblessing is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
pauls2ndblessing's Tacoma Gallery
Good!! I want one, my girl is buying it for me as a christmas gift, I think I may look into the line-x route.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:55 PM   #5
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauls2ndblessing View Post
Good!! I want one, my girl is buying it for me as a christmas gift, I think I may look into the line-x route.
well thats a good christmas gift
Old 11-24-2010, 02:58 PM   #6
RX2RIDE is a jewel in the roughRX2RIDE is a jewel in the roughRX2RIDE is a jewel in the rough
RX2RIDE's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good
Old 11-24-2010, 03:23 PM   #7
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
i like it, now just throw some lights on it!
Old 11-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #8
Taco11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Taco11's Tacoma Gallery
Thats gonna be tough to clean.. doesnt look too bad though.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:09 PM   #9
Bam-Ba-Lam

bump for thoughts
Old 11-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #11
drdonger is on a distinguished road
drdonger's Tacoma Gallery
Looks very good!
Old 11-24-2010, 06:25 PM   #12
Bam-Ba-Lam

thanks to all
Old 12-11-2010, 06:42 PM   #13
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. Looking to do something similar.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:55 AM   #14
Bam-Ba-Lam

thanks ted
Old 12-12-2010, 07:06 AM   #15
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. Glad you posted pics up, I plan on doing this with my light bar and side steps as soon as I get home in January!!!
Old 12-12-2010, 07:31 AM   #16
I <3 Taco's
YeahBoyyy is on a distinguished road

YeahBoyyy's Tacoma Gallery
I did not think I would like this compared to it just being powder coated.. But actually I like it a lot.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:13 AM   #17
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahBoyyy View Post
I did not think I would like this compared to it just being powder coated.. But actually I like it a lot.
yea, i actually wasnt too sure about it myself, but i just dove in and did it and it turned out gread