Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Question about WeatherTech mats

Old 11-25-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
Question about WeatherTech mats

I see for the double it asks if you have a rear center console, or am i reading that wrong?
I have a 2008 Double Cab sr5 trd or 4x4.
what do i need to check?
Sorry if this is dumb question
Old 11-25-2010, 12:05 PM   #2
TacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMal is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
TacoMal's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered a pair a few weeks ago and don't remember that option. I just went through the order process again and it didn't ask me that question. Are you getting the "Digital fit" or the all weather? I got the digital fit for my 09 dbl cab and love them.
Old 11-25-2010, 12:06 PM   #3
Proud to be Canadian Navy
crittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nicecrittergitter is just really nice

Name: Stu
crittergitter's Tacoma Gallery
Digital fit all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2010, 12:12 PM   #4
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
One sec I know what your talking about
Old 11-25-2010, 12:14 PM   #5
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
In reference to this post...

Thats the center consol in the back they are refering too. It's in the '09's and up
Old 11-25-2010, 02:30 PM   #6
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
^access cabs only.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:54 PM   #7
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
ok thanks all
dont want to make mistake when ordering
thanks again
Old 11-25-2010, 05:55 PM   #8
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
The digifits are awesome , just installed them in my DC . You will like .