Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

AEM DRY

Old 11-25-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
greatfuldead is on a distinguished road

greatfuldead's Tacoma Gallery
AEM DRY

Has anyone used the drop in AEM DRY air filter? AEM seem somewhat obscure not much info, I'm thinking it could be a great filter,better than AFE? I'm getting an AFE DRY PRO S or the AEM DRY. I saw UOA results for the AFE some where. Any feed back would be helpful. Thanks
Old 11-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
AEM makes a drop-in for the tacoma?

You probably can't go wrong with either. If it were me trying to decide, I'd go with the one thats the cheapest (unless somone has negative feedback from the AEM).

You won't see negative feedback for the AFE (I have one).
Old 11-25-2010, 09:41 PM   #3
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
I a aem but cone filter
Old 11-25-2010, 09:49 PM   #4
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
I waited over 2 yrs for AEM to make a cone filter that would work with my TRD CAI. I even Emailed then several times. They never did. So finally I went with the AFE and I'm happy with it. I like it better than the OIL type.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:39 PM   #5
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
wow look at my spelling.