Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Big news....

Old 11-28-2010, 10:53 PM   #1
Misplaced Texan
JTanner is a glorious beacon of lightJTanner is a glorious beacon of lightJTanner is a glorious beacon of lightJTanner is a glorious beacon of lightJTanner is a glorious beacon of lightJTanner is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: Military Corrections
JTanner's Tacoma Gallery
Big news....

Well boys, I bought my DC TRD off road Tacoma a few months ago and had plans for mods.... However, I just got the wonderful news a few hours ago that my wife and I are having a baby! So I wanted to announce that I am now accepting donations/parts to mod the Tacoma since every dime I have will now go towards baby time. Just Kidding, but I did want to make the announcement about the baby. (But feel free to send me your extra HIDs, 5100s, tires, wheels, scoop hoods, bull bars, lights, steps........ well you know).
Old 11-28-2010, 10:56 PM   #3
Misplaced Texan
JTanner is a glorious beacon of lightJTanner is a glorious beacon of lightJTanner is a glorious beacon of lightJTanner is a glorious beacon of lightJTanner is a glorious beacon of lightJTanner is a glorious beacon of light

JTanner's Tacoma Gallery
Shooting for 10 fingers and 10 toes but a boy would be great....either way I'm good.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:04 PM   #4
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:20 PM   #5
jackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to beholdjackrules is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jack
jackrules's Tacoma Gallery
before you know it, your son will be out there helping you mod your trucks
Old 11-28-2010, 11:24 PM   #6
Misplaced Texan

JTanner's Tacoma Gallery
No doubt....heck the Tacoma will have just been broken in 16 years from now when i finally break down and get the new 7th gen and pass this one down to him!
Old 11-28-2010, 11:31 PM   #7
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats

at least you already have the double cab.

and dont laugh about the kids wanting your truck

my high school freshman is already laying claims to my truck for his senior year!
Old 11-28-2010, 11:50 PM   #8
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
You would really take a bull bar? Eww lol jk

Congrats on the little one!
Old 11-29-2010, 01:22 AM   #9
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Dude !!!
Old 11-29-2010, 02:23 AM   #10
Eman5pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutEman5pt0 has a spectacular aura about
Name: E
Eman5pt0's Tacoma Gallery
congrats!!
Old 11-29-2010, 09:30 AM   #11
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats dude! The first 6 months are tough but it gets better all the time. As for the truck, the double cab is a great setup for car seats I know, I've been there.
Old 11-29-2010, 09:51 AM   #13
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations man that is great news, and as someone said the first 6 months is a little rough but time flys by, my daughters are 5 & 3 years old and it seems like just yesterday we were at the delivery room to have them. Cherish every moment with them as your life is about to change but for the better.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:15 PM   #14
pauls2ndblessing is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
pauls2ndblessing's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man!
Old 11-29-2010, 12:17 PM   #15
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations good for both of you enjoy
Old 11-29-2010, 02:09 PM   #16
Misplaced Texan

JTanner's Tacoma Gallery
Guys thanks for all the congrats! I typically don't share the threads of TW with the wife because she says we're all cave men (no offense Lisa) but she really appreciates the kind words. Thanks again guys. Can't wait to do the car seat and cheerios on the floor mods.....good time for weather-techs I guess!
Old 11-29-2010, 02:42 PM   #17
espdtrd11
espdtrd08 has a spectacular aura aboutespdtrd08 has a spectacular aura about

espdtrd08's Tacoma Gallery
Hey what up fellow Aircrewman. I am an Aircrewman myself stationed in Pensacola, florida. Are you an AWO! Congrats on baby, We just had a baby boy ourselves.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:32 PM   #18
Misplaced Texan

JTanner's Tacoma Gallery
espdtrd08, thanks man. Congrats on your boy. I'm a AWV...flew on E6-B's for like 9 yrs. (big 707 nuclear comms a/c in Oklahoma). Been a corrections officer at the brig in Miramar for the last few.
Old 11-29-2010, 07:30 PM   #19
Fire Captain
Irish7 is a jewel in the roughIrish7 is a jewel in the roughIrish7 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Joe
Irish7's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations! That was the easy part...
Old 11-29-2010, 07:38 PM   #20
too many clowns, not enough circuses.
daftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the sheddaftcon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: François Dillinger
daftcon's Tacoma Gallery
there is NOTHING greater than the sound of your baby crying right when he or she is born. NOTHING!! it was enough to bring me to tears for a few minutes.

*!*!*!*CONGRATS*!*!*!*