View Poll Results: Which Rear Bumper
All Pro 27 40.30%
ATO 14 20.90%
CBI 12 17.91%
other 14 20.90%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2010, 08:49 PM   #21
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Subbed!! PLEASE POST IT HERE FIRST!!!
Just posted the first thread on them!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipunchwalls View Post
Really want to see this beast!! Why is this such a tough decision. I like the looks of the full wrap high clearance from both ATO and CBI, but the AP is very nice as well, and no cutting, tough I think the full wrap will even out the look of the truck. Now Relentless is throwing the wrench in....dammit man. I've been looking at pictures for weeks and weeks and still can't decide.
Hey man, here are some pics of it together, though not quite finished or mounted. Those will be up next week!
Linky :
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...hos-ready.html
Old 12-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #22
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless Rear all the way! I know its not a pool option but i voted for it here!
Old 04-20-2011, 04:47 PM   #23
SPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
SPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Though I'm still stock, I've been eying Relentless products. All Pro would follow closely behind.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:54 AM   #24
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipunchwalls View Post
Every time I see my truck with its chrome rear bumper a part of me dies. At this point I'm considering jumping on the all pro rear bumper groupbuy that ends tomorrow, but I don't know if I should just wait, save a little more and go with a ATO or CBI rear bumper. Please help my decide!
I know this is an older thread, but I totally feel this way as well! Plus, it doesn't help that about a year ago, some jackass backed into it in a parking lot while I was not in the truck, and didn't bother to leave a note. Now I got a chrome bumper with dents all up in it!

Can't wait to get a new one that isn't chrome!