Want a new rear bumper, can't decide

View Poll Results: Which Rear Bumper
All Pro 27 40.30%
ATO 14 20.90%
CBI 12 17.91%
other 14 20.90%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2010, 10:13 AM   #1
Ipunchwalls will become famous soon enoughIpunchwalls will become famous soon enough
Name: Brian
Ipunchwalls's Tacoma Gallery
Want a new rear bumper, can't decide

Every time I see my truck with its chrome rear bumper a part of me dies. At this point I'm considering jumping on the all pro rear bumper groupbuy that ends tomorrow, but I don't know if I should just wait, save a little more and go with a ATO or CBI rear bumper. Please help my decide!
Old 11-29-2010, 10:18 AM   #2
Ipunchwalls will become famous soon enoughIpunchwalls will become famous soon enough
oh heres a picture if that helps

Old 11-29-2010, 10:19 AM   #3
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Check out our bumpers from KR Fab... Check out my build JDkeller, and TacoTron... We can also build to your spec or different design if ya want... Good luck brotha... Allpro CBI, and ATO are BAD ASS AS WELL!!! and wont go wrong with any of them...
Old 11-29-2010, 10:20 AM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Sick truck!! I didnt vote cause I am not super familiar with those bumpers but I know all of them make some great looking ones. I'm sure either way you go, itll look great!! Especially after you get rid of the chrome OEM bumper.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:23 AM   #5
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
ato or cbi
Old 11-29-2010, 02:00 PM   #8
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
My rear plate bumper pics will be released this week.
It's 3/16" steel, with 1/4" mount plates tied into 5 mounting points, with 3/4" thick shackle points tied directly to the mounting plates. Its high clearance factory replacement style.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:08 PM   #9
milam89 has a spectacular aura aboutmilam89 has a spectacular aura about

milam89's Tacoma Gallery
we have similar trucks, i went ahead and jumped on the allpro bumper........cant beat the price and its a badass bumper

Old 11-29-2010, 02:09 PM   #10
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
It's 3/16" steel, with 1/4" mount plates tied into 5 mounting points, with 3/4" thick shackle points tied directly to the mounting plates. Its high clearance factory replacement style.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:17 PM   #11
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Subbed!! PLEASE POST IT HERE FIRST!!!
Old 11-29-2010, 04:23 PM   #12
Banned
xGManx is on a distinguished road
Name: Garrett
xGManx's Tacoma Gallery
have your OEM bumper powder coated or painted to match, ive never seen something like that before but i think itd look sick, you could save on buying a tow package too cause you lose it with the all pro
edit: if youre going for higher clearance just forget everything i just said haha
Old 11-29-2010, 04:43 PM   #13
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Just so you know, the only reason I haven't bought a rear bumper yet is because I have been waiting to see yours. I doubt you will remember, but if you do you should definitely PM me when you release info!
Old 11-29-2010, 04:53 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
ATO can basically go ahead and count my money for one of their high clearance rears. In fact, Mr. ATO can basically go ahead and count my money for almost all the armor that's gonna go on the truck.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:02 PM   #15
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
ATO can basically go ahead and count my money for one of their high clearance rears. In fact, Mr. ATO can basically go ahead and count my money for almost all the armor that's gonna go on the truck.
lol... We will pretty much have the full package very soon....
Old 11-29-2010, 05:04 PM   #16
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
lol... We will pretty much have the full package very soon....

Looking forward to it. Also looking forward to meeting you at URE, bullshitting, and picking your brain regarding where I wanna go with this truck.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:04 PM   #17
vv I think it's growing
mreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shedmreimann is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mreimann's Tacoma Gallery
CBI or all pro, you can't go wrong with either

here is my CBI high clearance bumper
Old 11-29-2010, 06:57 PM   #19
Quote:
Really want to see this beast!! Why is this such a tough decision. I like the looks of the full wrap high clearance from both ATO and CBI, but the AP is very nice as well, and no cutting, tough I think the full wrap will even out the look of the truck. Now Relentless is throwing the wrench in....dammit man. I've been looking at pictures for weeks and weeks and still can't decide.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:58 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipunchwalls View Post
Really want to see this beast!! Why is this such a tough decision. I like the looks of the full wrap high clearance from both ATO and CBI, but the AP is very nice as well, and no cutting, tough I think the full wrap will even out the look of the truck. Now Relentless is throwing the wrench in....dammit man. I've been looking at pictures for weeks and weeks and still can't decide.

If there's not cutting, it's not a true high-clearance bumper.