Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Selling my Tacoma :(

Old 11-30-2010, 08:05 AM   #21
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by focotacoma View Post
hey if you sell your grill or hood or mirrors or door handles I would trade you mine from my offroad......plus cash of course for the trouble
i really want to go color matched!!!
Sorry, If i end up trading it in there is already someone with dibs on this stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhlashsf View Post
Darn Seth....I was enjoying the updates on the Scout...
Yeah, I would love to finish it. I would really need more time to do it. The wife and I are only waiting a couple more years before kids so we want to be able to have some fun with the truck sooner than later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
congrats. doesnt it suck that we have to get things passed by the CEO?im trying to convince my wife to let me get a new 4runner limited........yeah she isnt going for it
HAHAHA... this is actually a first for me. I usually do the buy now ask for forgiveness later tactic, but on something this big i had to.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:20 AM   #22
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouTaco View Post
just an observation you wont be prerunner seth anymore but 4x4seth
He and Chris4x4 can start a "my moniker doesn't match my truck" club.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:29 AM   #23
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
What about the wheels? I want them!
Old 11-30-2010, 08:29 AM   #24
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
He and Chris4x4 can start a "my moniker doesn't match my truck" club.
HAHAHAHAHAH! I would change mine, but everyone knows me as PRS and then PRSGauges would seem a little off.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #25
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
What about the wheels? I want them!
If i did the wheels i would have to trade them for stockers + a little cash. I will discuss parting out once i determine whether i can sell if for the price i want.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:31 AM   #26
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-30-2010, 08:38 AM   #27
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Ihave some stock black...would that work?
Old 11-30-2010, 08:41 AM   #28
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-30-2010, 08:43 AM   #29
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Ihave some stock black...would that work?
Possibly.... PM me.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:56 PM   #30
elliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to beholdelliott.estes is a splendid one to behold

elliott.estes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to elliott.estes
awesome! Congrats Seth! I still to this day want to get a 4x4
Old 11-30-2010, 06:39 PM   #31
rrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud ofrrh_2 has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: Richard
rrh_2's Tacoma Gallery
how long would it take to get my gauges done....i wanna do it but i dont wanna mess anything up and its my only truck so i cant be without it for to long
Old 11-30-2010, 10:14 PM   #32
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
you planning on parting anything out? just kinda curious to see what you may have..
Old 11-30-2010, 10:36 PM   #33
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on going to a 4x4. I never liked the idea of 2WD trucks.

It would not surprise me at all if you end up getting a brand new truck. I was shopping around a few months ago for a used one under 25k. All I found were 05-07 with 60-80K miles going for 22-25k. Ended up going brand new for 28.5k. These trucks hold their value.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:55 PM   #34
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
i got mine for 24k with only 29k miles on it, with the lift wheels n tires. just look cuz ull find em. and i found outta state def has better deals