Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Selling my Tacoma :(

Old 11-29-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Selling my Tacoma :(

AND GETTING A 4X4 Tacoma!!!!!

Got final confirmation from the CEO (wife) and the decision has been made. I will not be completing my scout project. I have a new home lined up for it. It was just going to be too expensive to finish it, insure it, and a pain to park it. If i had 2 years to do it no problem, but we want to have fun on all these norcal wheeling trips next summer. I get a large bonus and stock grant in late January and the PreRunner will be sold and a 4x4 bought. Hope to find something in the price I want with some mods already done, but will have a decent pile of cash to mod a stock one if I cant find the right modded one.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:23 PM   #2
MMJ is on a distinguished road
Name: Jack
MMJ's Tacoma Gallery
congratulations! i recommend the trd off road 4x4. i'm loving mine so far
Old 11-29-2010, 03:24 PM   #4
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMJ View Post
congratulations! i recommend the trd off road 4x4. i'm loving mine so far
Will definitely be getting a TRD, but I was thinking a sport then add an ARB. the only thing I want from the OR is the Locker. The sport I get the hood, mirrors and such.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #5
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!! Are you looking for a new or used one? If new, maybe you should hold off for the 3rd gen model!?!?
Old 11-29-2010, 03:27 PM   #6
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Nice!!! Are you looking for a new or used one? If new, maybe you should hold off for the 3rd gen model!?!?
Naw, Used... Not interested in spending 33K. $25K will be my max.
Old 11-29-2010, 03:35 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
Naw, Used... Not interested in spending 33K. $25K will be my max.
Oh okay. Yeah $25K will get you a nice one!! Good luck with finding your truck bro!!
Old 11-29-2010, 04:38 PM   #8
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Oooh. That NMO mount in your roof's going to cut your Pre's resale value in half, if you're lucky. But I'll do you a favor and take it off your hands for half the KBB value.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:39 PM   #9
Son of Most High
esizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

esizzle777's Tacoma Gallery
are you going to sell anything?
Old 11-29-2010, 04:40 PM   #10
Son of Most High
esizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If so can i get your blue clock or blue cluster , only if your selling
Old 11-29-2010, 04:49 PM   #11
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Oooh. That NMO mount in your roof's going to cut your Pre's resale value in half, if you're lucky. But I'll do you a favor and take it off your hands for half the KBB value.
I'm going to be selling her pretty cheap. She runs like a champ, but isnt the cleanest truck on the block and the miles are high. probably going to start at $14K. If i cant get $14K I will part out the mods and trade her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esizzle777 View Post
If so can i get your blue clock or blue cluster , only if your selling
The cluster stores the miles so that wont be happening. I can mod your cluster for you though.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:54 PM   #12
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you want to sell your wheels and fogs.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:57 PM   #13
LouTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Lou Taco
LouTaco's Tacoma Gallery
just an observation you wont be prerunner seth anymore but 4x4seth
Old 11-29-2010, 05:29 PM   #14
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Well that fell flat. I was trying to make a gag about how hams agonize over cutting a hole in the roof for an NMO mount because it'll destroy their resale value. Oh well.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:30 PM   #15
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome 4x4Seth!
Old 11-29-2010, 08:34 PM   #16
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
NICE!!! seth. sounds like you are shopping for used. smart..very smart.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:36 PM   #17
Son of Most High

ok no cluster but i still want dibs on blue clock
Old 11-29-2010, 08:38 PM   #18
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
hey if you sell your grill or hood or mirrors or door handles I would trade you mine from my offroad......plus cash of course for the trouble
i really want to go color matched!!!
Old 11-30-2010, 05:20 AM   #20
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
congrats. doesnt it suck that we have to get things passed by the CEO?im trying to convince my wife to let me get a new 4runner limited........yeah she isnt going for it