AND GETTING A 4X4 Tacoma!!!!!
Got final confirmation from the CEO (wife) and the decision has been made. I will not be completing my scout project. I have a new home lined up for it. It was just going to be too expensive to finish it, insure it, and a pain to park it. If i had 2 years to do it no problem, but we want to have fun on all these norcal wheeling trips next summer. I get a large bonus and stock grant in late January and the PreRunner will be sold and a 4x4 bought. Hope to find something in the price I want with some mods already done, but will have a decent pile of cash to mod a stock one if I cant find the right modded one.