Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

what is the stock ride height?

Old 11-30-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
urbanplanner has a brilliant futureurbanplanner has a brilliant futureurbanplanner has a brilliant futureurbanplanner has a brilliant futureurbanplanner has a brilliant futureurbanplanner has a brilliant futureurbanplanner has a brilliant futureurbanplanner has a brilliant futureurbanplanner has a brilliant futureurbanplanner has a brilliant futureurbanplanner has a brilliant future
urbanplanner's Tacoma Gallery
what is the stock ride height?

I picked up a DC and I'm trying to figure out the amount of lift I have. I have three springs in the rear with a one inch spacer and what appear to be aftermarket coils on the front with just a hair under 22" between center of front hub to bottom of fender well. It's running 285 75 16 BFG AT, which in my opinion are about one size too wide, because there is some minor evidence of tire rub on the upper control arm.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:24 PM   #2
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like 2" in the front, 1" in the back.