Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

DT Header sound clip

Old 11-30-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
DT Header sound clip

is there anyone that has a trd exhaust with trd cai and dtlh headers that can get a sound clip without sticking the camera 2 feet away from the exhaust pipe ive looked on youtube and thats all i can find....im ready to order my headers from urd but from all these videos ive seen they sound like crap due to the camera position
Old 11-30-2010, 10:54 PM   #3
alexe is on a distinguished road
alexe's Tacoma Gallery
its pooring rain right now but ill try and do one tomorrow for you. my setup is different though. dt headers magnaflow exhaust and urd intake
Old 11-30-2010, 10:56 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I have seen a good one with a Sport taking a run down the street before and after. I'll have to look for it when I get home.

Edit: I love my phone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=eQIYQqOGWzY

If that link doesn't work search "Tacoma Long Tube" on Youtube.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:58 AM   #6
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
yeah ive seen that video....thanks for the add..... for those of u with the dt is the sound noticable while idling....i know by just having the trd exhaust and cai that the sound levels while driving went up alot .How much is the dt headers going to effect that?