1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Grille screw ?sleeves?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 0BlackTaco6, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Dec 1, 2010 at 2:09 AM
    0BlackTaco6

0BlackTaco6 [OP] Ive got tiger blood

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    06 BSP DC SR5 4x4 6 speed
    Color matched and satoshi grille, hella 500ff behind, bhlm, sockmonkey bedsides, 17" sports 265/70 grabber at2's.
    Hey all. Wondering if anyone knows the part number or where to find the little white plastic pieces (for lack of better description) that the 2 screws for the grill screw into. In the rad support I believe it is where the grill actually screws onto, the holes that the screws are in have a white plastic sleeve that is threaded clipped into the holes on the rad support. For some reason my screws from the grill got rusted and the plastic peices broke apart when unscrewing. I know I could just go to the stealership and ask but I avoid the stealership at all cost if possible. I wasnt sure if anyone knew of a part number or a site that has a breakdown of misc hardware for our trucks. Thanks for any info, otherwise ill just suck it up and go talk to the shmoes at my local dealer.

Products Discussed in

To Top