LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

URD TCAI owners - I need your help

Old 12-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
URD TCAI owners - I need your help

So I am having problems with finding room under the hood for a second battery. I was wondering if the URD TCAI opened up room in the passenger side where the stock intake is that is large enough for a yellow top battery. Can someone measure this for me? The dimensions of the battery are 10" long, 7" wide and 8" tall.

P.S. Does anyone have pics of it?

Thanks in advanced
Old 12-01-2010, 08:49 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02

Why not make a box so it sits behind the ABS pump against the firewall. There is plenty of room there.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:42 AM   #3
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post

Why not make a box so it sits behind the ABS pump against the firewall. There is plenty of room there.
Can you measure it out for me? The battery is 11" long, 7" wide and 8"s tall. The URD TCAI looks like it opens up some space up over on the passenger side. Thanks
Old 12-02-2010, 08:32 AM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Sorry I don't own that intake. It was a pic from the URD website. If you are offroading it is a bad choice for an intake anyway,

I have a TRD intake:

Old 12-02-2010, 11:22 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Sorry I don't own that intake. It was a pic from the URD website. If you are offroading it is a bad choice for an intake anyway,

I have a TRD intake:

I don't offroad so a URD would suit me fine. It looks like it makes enough room but I need somebody to measure it for me a buy a URD one and realize I don't have enough room for the battery.