1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

just a friendly heads up on a product

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 0BlackTaco6, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Dec 2, 2010 at 11:38 AM
    0BlackTaco6

0BlackTaco6 [OP] Ive got tiger blood

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    06 BSP DC SR5 4x4 6 speed
    Color matched and satoshi grille, hella 500ff behind, bhlm, sockmonkey bedsides, 17" sports 265/70 grabber at2's.
    So I'm a wimp and don't dare attempt the bhlm even though most say its easy. So on another thread on here a saw that newgmall.com sells a set for $99. Obviously I figured you get what u pay for but from other people on here they have said the aftermarket ones are alrite just seal them with silicone or what not. So I figured what the hell and ordered them. My order confirmation said they will be shipped out in 1 to 3 buisness days and if nothing has been shipped than contact the merchant. So I waited about 6 days with still nothing. I decided then to email the merchant which was called x3racing. Basically just asking what was going on with the order in a professional way. The next day I got an email from neweggmall.com stating my order was cancelled because merhant cannot fulfill order. PISSED. I can't be mad at newgmall because aparently they are just kinda a middle man and the merchant of whatevr product deals with the shipping. Just be aware that they have these up on their site but the company that makes them must not have them anymore. There was nothing said about back ordered or anything. Just a straight up cancel. Take it off the site if the damn product is unavailable. Just figured id pass this along so nobody else has to deal with it.

2. Dec 2, 2010 at 11:45 AM
    billas333

billas333 They Still Love To Hate Me! - T.O.

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Mods so far: Tube steps from toyota, Bed extender from toyota, Spare Tire lock, Sound System Makeover, Tacoma All-Weather heavy duty rubber floor mats. Rear TSB, Icon Coilovers w/ TC UCA's and 3inch rear block with rear 5100 bilstein shocks, Black Headlights, Grillcraft black grill, Devil Horns from Andres, Black Headlights, Chrome Liquid Metal Gatlins Wheels, 285/70R17 Nitto Tera Grapplers, Wet Okole Seat Covers! Seat Belt Chime Mod, Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust, Debadged tailgate, TRD Decals, HID hi/low + fogs.
    This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Dec 2, 2010 at 1:53 PM
    0BlackTaco6

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    Color matched and satoshi grille, hella 500ff behind, bhlm, sockmonkey bedsides, 17" sports 265/70 grabber at2's.
    Yea I know they r on ebay. And they r just about the same price. But shipping for the ebay lights is $45 as apposed $19 from newegg. Just trying to save a buck going through newegg. Just sharing my expierience with this particular product.

4. Dec 2, 2010 at 2:05 PM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport
    Mods so far: Tube steps from toyota, Bed extender from toyota, Spare Tire lock, Sound System Makeover, Tacoma All-Weather heavy duty rubber floor mats. Rear TSB, Icon Coilovers w/ TC UCA's and 3inch rear block with rear 5100 bilstein shocks, Black Headlights, Grillcraft black grill, Devil Horns from Andres, Black Headlights, Chrome Liquid Metal Gatlins Wheels, 285/70R17 Nitto Tera Grapplers, Wet Okole Seat Covers! Seat Belt Chime Mod, Flowmaster 50 series dual exhaust, Debadged tailgate, TRD Decals, HID hi/low + fogs.
    I just bought a set for 116 shipped. I had a previous pair for the last 2 years but they are beyond moisture filled now and had some other shit go wrong with them that was my fault so I just got a new set

5. Dec 2, 2010 at 2:18 PM
    0BlackTaco6

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    Oh no sh*t! Got a link to the ones for $116 shipped? All I found were lights for like $102 or $105 with $45 shipping.

6. Dec 2, 2010 at 2:27 PM
    pinktaco808

pinktaco808 Hot Steppa

Member:
    why so much

7. Dec 2, 2010 at 2:49 PM
    0BlackTaco6

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
  8. Dec 2, 2010 at 5:07 PM
    billas333

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2008 4x4 Tacoma Sport

Products Discussed in

To Top