Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Just installed my Inno Rack + Yakima Fat Cat rack

Old 12-02-2010, 07:46 PM   #1
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
Just installed my Inno Rack + Yakima Fat Cat rack

My Inno rack came in the other day..ready to head up to tahoe 2m!

crappy pic from my blackberry
Old 12-02-2010, 07:52 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man i like it.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:15 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
very nice. I like the look of a rack in bed, I mean a ski rack in the bed of a truck . Looks good though, have fun in Tahoe! Where you gonna be boarding at?
Old 12-03-2010, 12:57 AM   #5
HarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
HarryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Why aren't you using the oem rack?
Old 12-03-2010, 01:45 AM   #6
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I like it, but yes why aren't you using the roof rack?
Old 12-03-2010, 05:28 AM   #8
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithB View Post
Just guessing but.... bing a snow board/ski rack, more protected from road debris and sand/salt plus less wind noise and resistance behind the cab then on the roof.
this^

I have a roof rack and cant tell you how much noise there is (with a fairing). Plus the gas mileage decreases quite a bit. Road debris is bad too. I usually only keep the rack on until winter (for my bikes) and put my skis inside my car. Salt will screw up a board or skis real fast
Old 12-03-2010, 08:12 AM   #9
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryTaco View Post
Why aren't you using the oem rack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithB View Post
Just guessing but.... bing a snow board/ski rack, more protected from road debris and sand/salt plus less wind noise and resistance behind the cab then on the roof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
this^
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post

I have a roof rack and cant tell you how much noise there is (with a fairing). Plus the gas mileage decreases quite a bit. Road debris is bad too. I usually only keep the rack on until winter (for my bikes) and put my skis inside my car. Salt will screw up a board or skis real fast

Both of you guys are correct

Yeah..Im not using my OEM roof rack because I lost a lot of mpg last season when I went up to Tahoe every week. I noticed a big difference. Also, my brand new 2010 tacoma roof was getting scratched up from the bindings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
very nice. I like the look of a rack in bed, I mean a ski rack in the bed of a truck . Looks good though, have fun in Tahoe! Where you gonna be boarding at?

Thanks! Im heading up to Squaw

Ill take better pics