LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

quick question on factory locker

Old 12-03-2010, 07:35 AM   #1
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
quick question on factory locker

I have a 06 Taco SR5 (i think lol)

I noticed in another thread someone had a locker hook up behind a blank.

I dont have a switch for the locker could mine possibly have that to or no? Im guessing not but you never know unless you ask. I dont see why they would put it in and not hook it up. Guess Im just kinda hoping lol

Thanks I searched but couldnt find anything.

Im sure this is a dumb question so, sorry.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:39 AM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
you do not have a locker.......
Old 12-03-2010, 07:40 AM   #3
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt think so eh oh well, another mod to get eventually

Thanks sorry for the dumb thread
Old 12-03-2010, 08:26 AM   #4
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
I have a 06 Taco SR5 (i think lol)

I noticed in another thread someone had a locker hook up behind a blank.

I dont have a switch for the locker could mine possibly have that to or no? Im guessing not but you never know unless you ask. I dont see why they would put it in and not hook it up. Guess Im just kinda hoping lol

Thanks I searched but couldnt find anything.

Im sure this is a dumb question so, sorry.

I could be wrong, but only the OFF Road packages have the factory locker. The Sports have a LSD differential. I like the Sport appearance package over the locker myself, I never had to use it yet.

If your going to mod a Tacoma, your better off with the SR5 anyway.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:29 AM   #5
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
trdOR is sr5.....whatever that means
Old 12-03-2010, 08:33 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
trdOR is sr5.....whatever that means
SR5 is a dress package. TRD Sport or OR include the dress options from SR5 but also have their own appearance package and can include other goodies like lockers, LSD, ATRAC, etc. Basically you can have an SR5 and not have a TRD but you can't have a TRD with out SR5.