Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

searching toyota.com

Old 12-03-2010, 10:09 PM   #1
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
searching toyota.com

so in my searches i was building a tacoma for some reason, and i found out that the super white ones have the option to get leather in them. did not know this was an option for any of these. but remember a lot of people on here saying they wanted it so maybe toyota listened and are beginning to bring it into the fleet.

just bored and wanted to share my findings
Old 12-03-2010, 11:07 PM   #2
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
just checked this out and could not see the option for leather seats? i went to build a truck and selected every cab option for superwhite but no leather
Old 12-03-2010, 11:11 PM   #3
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
did the double cab 4x4 short bed.

http://www.toyozone.com/inventory/seriesLanding.aspx

dont know if the right page will come up, but hopefully
Old 12-03-2010, 11:32 PM   #4
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
nope still cant find it, maybe im doing it wrong
Old 12-03-2010, 11:32 PM   #5
azchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
did the double cab 4x4 short bed.

http://www.toyozone.com/inventory/seriesLanding.aspx

dont know if the right page will come up, but hopefully
This is an option only in the SE United States region, I think. It's not working for my zip code anyway.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:35 PM   #6
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
ohhh, that could be it then.
try 29644
Old 12-03-2010, 11:37 PM   #7
azchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
ohhh, that could be it then.
try 29644
I don't see anything on that site, but I may be missing it. Anyway, last I heard there are TRD leather seats that are either a dealer- or port- installed option, I forget which. I think the MSRP is like $1500 but I don't think it's restricted to Super White. What I think is the site only shows what dealers in your area have access to, so they may have had a Super White with leather in your specs.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:39 PM   #8
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
yeah that could have been it. might have to drive other there and check it out to see for myself.
but weird your not seeing it..

http://www.toyozone.com/inventory/vehicleDetail.aspx

maybe that link will work, if it does its at the bottom of the list for 1,3xx
Old 12-04-2010, 07:34 AM   #9
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
You can get leather seats installed aftermarket for less than that, if anyone is dead-set on them but doesn't live where they are a port option.