Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Short box vs Long box

View Poll Results: Long Bed vs. Short Bed
Long Bed 2,071 48.34%
Short Bed 2,213 51.66%
Voters: 4284. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2014, 08:41 PM   #2201
SigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shedSigSense is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: STS
SigSense's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrahn0822 View Post
own a DCLB for the practicality for my work and the flat bed.
That's what it is all about: functionality.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:26 PM   #2202
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Hope it's all good. Although apparently you are now homeless?
Hahaha I've been sleeping in the truck a little bit... Working on selling the house while I'm away at work... Traveling from home to my new work area. Hopefully it won't be long
A perfect excuse for an RTT...
Old 06-12-2014, 05:19 PM   #2203
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
DCSB! Fuck yeah!
Old 06-12-2014, 06:32 PM   #2204
Cactus Hobbit
KE5TXK is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: 3ID Combat Medic
Name: Cody
KE5TXK's Tacoma Gallery
I like the long beds but I really don't need one.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:37 AM   #2206
superfoot is on a distinguished road
Name: phil
superfoot's Tacoma Gallery
I have a dclb but I don't think that the lb or the sb look as good as ac. long box looks a little long and short box looks stubby and the fender looks chopped and unfinished .I am a tile contractor so I think the lb is more for my needs I think I would get laughed off job sight if I had the tiny short box. I would like to see a long box made into a dually.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:50 AM   #2207
Pool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedPool Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pool Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Use the short bed for work (Pool Service) everyday, no problems.

Old 08-23-2014, 01:38 PM   #2208
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfoot View Post
I have a dclb but I don't think that the lb or the sb look as good as ac. long box looks a little long and short box looks stubby and the fender looks chopped and unfinished .I am a tile contractor so I think the lb is more for my needs I think I would get laughed off job sight if I had the tiny short box. I would like to see a long box made into a dually.
Thanks for the useless opinion...
Old 08-24-2014, 12:10 AM   #2210
superfoot is on a distinguished road
Name: phil
superfoot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Thanks for the useless opinion...
don't get me wrong I love my dclb I just think that when they designed the truck they have to start somewhere and the ac was probably it. and it does have a long box
Old 08-24-2014, 06:07 AM   #2211
tacofan13 is on a distinguished road

Name: JR
tacofan13's Tacoma Gallery
I prefer the long bed. Better to have it than need it.
Old 08-24-2014, 06:46 PM   #2212
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofan13 View Post
I prefer the long bed. Better to have it than need it.
It's just better period
Old 08-24-2014, 06:58 PM   #2213
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Long bed. Can also make it longer:
Attached Thumbnails
Short box vs Long box-image.jpg