Notices

Short box vs Long box

View Poll Results: Long Bed vs. Short Bed
Long Bed 2,060 48.31%
Short Bed 2,204 51.69%
Voters: 4264. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2013, 05:00 PM   #2301
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict KROG View Post
My idiot license expired in june of 2012 .

Oh.. no that was my drivers license. . I get them confused.

And now that we know that only 58 percent of tacoma's are trucks.. the question returns to what to call the remainder.

How about trd sport TRAComa
That's what they are calling the 2014 DCSB
Old 11-06-2013, 05:02 PM   #2302
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
That's what they are calling the 2014 DCSB
Dude get your facts straight, 2015.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:19 PM   #2303
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Dude get your facts straight, 2015.
Typo
Old 11-06-2013, 05:25 PM   #2304
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Typo
Figured as much. No big deal, they're just SB's. They don't have much storage space for their feelings.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #2306
Duck76 is on a distinguished road
Duck76's Tacoma Gallery
Long bed all the way. I have yet to lament the long bed and just in the past few months I've lost count of how many times I find myself thankful for the extra foot of bed space.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:28 AM   #2307
ToyoDrew will become famous soon enoughToyoDrew will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
ToyoDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck76 View Post
... I've lost count of how many times I find myself thankful for the extra foot of bed space.

That's what she said!
Old 11-08-2013, 11:05 PM   #2308
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Why not have both?
Old 11-09-2013, 11:44 AM   #2309
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
Why not have both?
Pshhh... You couldn't pay me to drive a SB...
Old 11-09-2013, 07:18 PM   #2310
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
You mean you couldn't be paid to drive a sexmobile?

I have both as of now... I'm a long box traitor. I've upgraded to a schlort bed.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:17 AM   #2312
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

long bed ftw

SB FTWeight
Old 11-14-2013, 01:13 PM   #2313
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
You mean you couldn't be paid to drive a sexmobile?

I have both as of now... I'm a long box traitor. I've upgraded to a schlort bed.
Did you mod Daisy and hack a 1' off?

Along with your upgrade comes very little sex... Have fun
Old 11-14-2013, 01:17 PM   #2314
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
That's nice. I had 2 small nightstand dressers, the obvious bed frame and headboard/footboards as well as the tall dresser and the the long dresser.

All wood, not dovetail old quality but not cheap junk either lol.

Sold it for space saving on this move and to buy vintage furniture that was not made in korea.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:20 PM   #2315
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I see your furniture and raise you one full extra large sectional complete with queen size hide a bed and 2 recliners. And a phone (yes it is that old)

Old 11-14-2013, 01:23 PM   #2316
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I see your furniture and raise you one full extra large sectional complete with queen size hide a bed and 2 recliners. And a phone (yes it is that old)

Long bed or not, I would so put that on a trailer. Bye bye if a strap snaps or comes loose. lol
Old 11-14-2013, 01:27 PM   #2317

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Long bed or not, I would so put that on a trailer. Bye bye if a strap snaps or comes loose. lol
I definitely agree. But my trailer had a few tons of scrap on it and I had to get it moved.

Also someone mentioned wieght.. I don't want to disclose the amount but 40 bags of topsoil, 25 bags of cedar mulch, some pea gravel and a few other supplies for the yard.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:25 PM   #2318
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Nice packing job! Like the cantilever action going on.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:11 AM   #2319
toyjunky is on a distinguished road

toyjunky's Tacoma Gallery
Short bed!! If I really wanted a long bed I'd buy a full size truck.