Notices

Short box vs Long box

View Poll Results: Long Bed vs. Short Bed
Long Bed 2,071 48.37%
Short Bed 2,211 51.63%
Voters: 4282. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #1521
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
WHERE did that post come from! Say it isn't so OZ-T
It isn't so OZ-T
Old 07-16-2013, 05:48 PM   #1522
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
WHERE did that post come from! Say it isn't so OZ-T
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
It isn't so OZ-T
Hey! You edited your post!! Glad i quoted it before you did it.. Now your on record!
Old 07-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #1523
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
AAAH HA the truth comes out
Old 07-16-2013, 06:43 PM   #1525
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
dont be mad..
Old 07-16-2013, 08:36 PM   #1526
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Hey! You edited your post!! Glad i quoted it before you did it.. Now your on record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
dont be mad..
sar·casm
/ˈsärˌkazəm/
Noun
The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
Synonyms
irony
Old 07-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #1528
tomminator855 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tom
tomminator855's Tacoma Gallery
i think long bed looks better
Old 07-16-2013, 10:07 PM   #1529
Bad Spuller

Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
sar·casm
/ˈsärˌkazəm/
Noun
The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
Synonyms
irony
So your truck is shit? That's what your sig says ....
Old 07-16-2013, 10:20 PM   #1530
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakotasyota View Post
Definitely the long bed! It's a full size truck's short bed... you can't do anything with the Tacoma short bed.
I call BS. you can do A LOT with the SB. I do all kinds of stuff and have not wished i had the LB.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:41 PM   #1531
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakotasyota View Post
Definitely the long bed! It's a full size truck's short bed... you can't do anything with the Tacoma short bed.
No sane person would argue that
Old 07-17-2013, 03:59 AM   #1532
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I paralleled into a spot last night in DC that long beds would dream about. Between a Merc and a 911. Whisper of a hair in between. I raised a few eyebrows.

By the way, let me say I'm impressed with our turning radius.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:13 AM   #1533
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm in ,
straps and ingenuity and 2 tool boxes, I'll get it to the job site. On top, hanging over, gypsy load sometimes. That extra foot means nuttin honey.
OHH, that sounded dirty...
Old 07-17-2013, 05:40 AM   #1534
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Taco View Post
I paralleled into a spot last night in DC that long beds would dream about. Between a Merc and a 911. Whisper of a hair in between. I raised a few eyebrows.

I could have done it.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:34 AM   #1535

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Taco View Post

My wife could have done it
Old 07-17-2013, 07:39 AM   #1536
JHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant future

Name: James
JHG57's Tacoma Gallery
It may be worth mentioning that what is being called a LONG Bed is actually standard length, they make them shorter for Double cabs etc.
Old 07-17-2013, 07:39 AM   #1537

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG57 View Post
It may be worth mentioning that what is being called a LONG Bed is actually standard length, they make them shorter for Double cabs etc.
The only mutant bed is the DCSB
Old 07-17-2013, 07:43 AM   #1538
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I'd agree with basically everyone in here, the LB is best looking/most functional
Old 07-17-2013, 07:51 AM   #1539
JHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant futureJHG57 has a brilliant future

Name: James
JHG57's Tacoma Gallery
You are correct, my post was miss leading with the etc on the end.

Quote:
The only mutant bed is the DCSB
Old 07-17-2013, 07:53 AM   #1540

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG57 View Post
You are correct, my post was miss leading with the etc on the end.
We're both correct , etc