Notices

Short box vs Long box

View Poll Results: Long Bed vs. Short Bed
Long Bed 2,071 48.34%
Short Bed 2,213 51.66%
Voters: 4284. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #1521
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Ill never have my truck in a situation where I would wish I had a DCSB. I don't do trail runs or desert excursions... Im not against it but We don't have much of that around here. Logging roads, getting to streams and finding some unplowed snowy roads is probably the extent of my off-road use. I'm upstate NY Adirondacks.

And to touch on the snow here... there is some really good backcountry skiing here that I just opened my eyes to last Winter. Long hikes, (6 miles round trip!) but worth it to ski some really cool areas. Plan on doing a lot more this winter. So anybody east coast looking for some good skiing, check it out!
Yeah i know. not much for off roading in NY.

I got family just south of buffalo. Their use to be all kinds of ATV/dirt bike trails but kids got stupid and started tearing up the farmers crop and stuff and farmers put up fences/gates. They open them in the winter when there is snow.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:34 PM   #1522
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
Yeah i know. not much for off roading in NY.

I got family just south of buffalo. Their use to be all kinds of ATV/dirt bike trails but kids got stupid and started tearing up the farmers crop and stuff and farmers put up fences/gates. They open them in the winter when there is snow.
We have a decent trail system for snowmobiles around here and that's it. Not much for ATV or vehicle stuff. Found and old pit when I was young and burried a 1500 Ram reg cab 8' box over the headlights wasn't fun and my fluids looked like chocolate milk until after about 5 changes... I remember seeing water shoot 100' out of the dual exhaust when I stomped on it!! haha Needless to say some stones the size of my house were placed on the access road...
Old 07-18-2013, 12:44 PM   #1523
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
We have a decent trail system for snowmobiles around here and that's it. Not much for ATV or vehicle stuff. Found and old pit when I was young and burried a 1500 Ram reg cab 8' box over the headlights wasn't fun and my fluids looked like chocolate milk until after about 5 changes... I remember seeing water shoot 100' out of the dual exhaust when I stomped on it!! haha Needless to say some stones the size of my house were placed on the access road...
most the atv trails where my family is was/is the same the snowmobiles use. just along the edge of the fields and and the gas line/pipe line. but like i said the “newer” kids had no respect and tour the corn and other crops up. most of it was just atv/dirt bike stuff no truck stuff.

and damn i know some people that have done stuff like that places down here.

I love WNY. but some of the laws are such BS.
Old 07-18-2013, 01:02 PM   #1524
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
most the atv trails where my family is was/is the same the snowmobiles use. just along the edge of the fields and and the gas line/pipe line. but like i said the “newer” kids had no respect and tour the corn and other crops up. most of it was just atv/dirt bike stuff no truck stuff.

and damn i know some people that have done stuff like that places down here.

I love WNY. but some of the laws are such BS.
Lol... It is out of control. Im pretty grounded and have my head out of my ass so i get by. Stuck here at least until I can convince my wife to move to Tahoe, Seattle or Salt Lake area!!!
Old 07-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #1525
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Lol... It is out of control. Im pretty grounded and have my head out of my ass so i get by. Stuck here at least until I can convince my wife to move to Tahoe, Seattle or Salt Lake area!!!
yeah. and it’s not just the gun laws either.

those would be some nice places to live.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:22 AM   #1526
Wishin' I was Fishin'
landphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

landphil's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And your right landphil, some folks make shorter strokes...
You miss the part about long stuff and a nice rack?

My truck before this one was an 84 Toyota extra cab with a bobbed frame and 54" flatdeck, and a rack I built onto that, main reason I upgraded was to get a double cab to accomodate the yard apes.
Old 07-19-2013, 12:30 AM   #1527
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by landphil View Post
You miss the part about long stuff and a nice rack?

My truck before this one was an 84 Toyota extra cab with a bobbed frame and 54" flatdeck, and a rack I built onto that, main reason I upgraded was to get a double cab to accomodate the yard apes.
Can anyone decipher this? ^ put it in Americuh please
Old 07-19-2013, 12:41 AM   #1528
attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
Seattle is a great place!
Too far south
Old 07-19-2013, 12:41 AM   #1529
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He said you're a dick
Old 07-19-2013, 12:43 AM   #1530
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
He said you're a dick
Wouldn't that have been easier? ^
Old 07-19-2013, 12:43 AM   #1531

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wouldn't that have been easier? ^
Canadians are a polite bunch
Old 07-19-2013, 12:50 AM   #1532
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Not Québécois!!
Old 07-19-2013, 12:51 AM   #1533

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not Québécois!!
I said Canadians
Old 07-19-2013, 12:53 AM   #1534
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
I said Canadians
Lol... I knew that was coming
Old 07-19-2013, 07:26 AM   #1535
Wishin' I was Fishin'
landphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
* 'Merigun
Old 07-19-2013, 07:29 AM   #1536
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not Québécois!!
Quote:
I said Canadians
Old 07-19-2013, 07:36 AM   #1537
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Quote:
He said you're a dick
Close, but for the sake of folloing the Code of Conduct, I'll leave it at that.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:04 AM   #1538
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
He said you're a dick
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by landphil View Post
Close, but for the sake of folloing the Code of Conduct, I'll leave it at that.
you're polite?...

And to talk about your fellow Canadian friends that way OZ? I have a lot of Québécois friends and I take offense! But even they know they are assholes!

Anyway DCLB FTMFW
Old 07-19-2013, 09:54 AM   #1539

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
are you high?
Higher than you , yes

You never looked at a globe before ?
Old 07-19-2013, 11:55 AM   #1540

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What makes you think you are not below me?
maps