Notices

Short box vs Long box

View Poll Results: Long Bed vs. Short Bed
Long Bed 2,072 48.35%
Short Bed 2,213 51.65%
Voters: 4285. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #1921
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
I was talking about in my long bed. 2007 250 xcw. Pretty sure they're adjustable.
Ahhh, missed that one, I assumed you were talking about your SB. Yeah I think they were factory adjustable after '05 IIRC.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #1922
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Ahhh, missed that one, I assumed you were talking about your SB. Yeah I think they were factory adjustable after '05 IIRC.
Thought so. And yeah, I couldn't get it to fit in my long bed with the tailgate up
Old 10-22-2013, 10:19 AM   #1923
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thought so. And yeah, I couldn't get it to fit in my long bed with the tailgate up
That is odd, we have the same 58.1" wheelbase. We are talking diagonal right?
Old 10-22-2013, 10:21 AM   #1924
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That is odd, we have the same 58.1" wheelbase. We are talking diagonal right?
Yes. Maybe certain tire knobs made it do that? I could almost close it, but there way a tiny bit of tire in the way. Like really close to latched.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:24 AM   #1926
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict KROG View Post

access cab short bed.

for offroad.
Lol. Now that's ugly. That would be pointless. The AC is the same dimensions as a DCSB
Old 10-22-2013, 10:28 AM   #1927
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery

and that 8 foot bed someone wanted before
Old 10-22-2013, 10:29 AM   #1928
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Lol. Now that's ugly. That would be pointless. The AC is the same dimensions as a DCSB
I know, and agree.. just messing around
Old 10-22-2013, 10:29 AM   #1929
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes. Maybe certain tire knobs made it do that? I could almost close it, but there way a tiny bit of tire in the way. Like really close to latched.
Don't know, I run Pirelli MX Extras 80/100 & 110/90 and I have a few extra inches. Odd.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:30 AM   #1930

Quote:
Don't know, I run Pirelli MX Extras 80/100 & 110/90 and I have a few extra inches. Odd.
should be running 29x12 inch swamper ltb's like the other guy
Old 10-22-2013, 10:31 AM   #1931
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Who knows. Like it was so close to latching it wasn't even funny. I remember getting mad about it every time.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #1932
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who knows. Like it was so close to latching it wasn't even funny. I remember getting mad about it every time.
When my suspension gets back, I'll take a picture for you. Maybe it'll make you get back in a LB. Heheh.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:41 AM   #1933
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
When my suspension gets back, I'll take a picture for you. Maybe it'll make you get back in a LB. Heheh.
Lol. After getting a DC, I love the cab room, but to me, I just don't like the look of DCLB. Only way I would have a long bed is if it was on an access cab and that wouldn't happen since the room in the cab is more important to me and the short bed fits what needs to fit for me. Like others have said, there's always a trailer for an option. I mean, yeah, there's an extra foot of room in a long bed, but the one extra foot can't haul everything if the first 5' of space is being used. Long bed owners need trailers sometimes too.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #1934
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol. After getting a DC, I love the cab room, but to me, I just don't like the look of DCLB. Only way I would have a long bed is if it was on an access cab and that wouldn't happen since the room in the cab is more important to me and the short bed fits what needs to fit for me. Like others have said, there's always a trailer for an option. I mean, yeah, there's an extra foot of room in a long bed, but the one extra foot can't haul everything if the first 5' of space is being used. Long bed owners need trailers sometimes too.
I do talk lots of shit in here, but that is absolutely true.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #1935
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Hate to break up this little moment you two are having but....

DCLB FTMFW
Old 10-22-2013, 10:51 AM   #1936
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post

DCLB FTMFW
Damnit man, I was almost there. One more coming back to the long side, get your mind out of the damn gutter.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:55 AM   #1937
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvict KROG View Post

and that 8 foot bed someone wanted before
My next Tacoma DCXLB!
Old 10-22-2013, 12:53 PM   #1938
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post

DCLB FTMFW
Lol. My point exactly. Get a life
Old 10-22-2013, 12:56 PM   #1939
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Damnit man, I was almost there. One more coming back to the long side, get your mind out of the damn gutter.
Lol. And no, I'm going to stick with my truck. I love it even though it is a shorty. Plus I don't even have the money to randomly buy a truck just to have an extra foot in the bed. Lol
Old 10-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #1940
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Lol. My point exactly. Get a life
(Robot voice) my. Life. Is. Tacomaworld.