Name: Joe
jdhudman's Tacoma Gallery
Much cleaner without...
Old 12-20-2010, 06:04 PM   #62
Hams98 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Surface Warfare Officer, Pentagon
Name: Bryan
Hams98's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with the bull bar lovers. But in this case, the truck looks much cleaner with the big shield and without the bull bar. I say you keep the bug shield, remove the bull bar and donate it to me!
Old 12-20-2010, 06:04 PM   #63
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
I think, honestly that there are more "off-road enthusiasts" here. Bull bars are not designed for abuse- they make a great place to put some fog lamps and dress up the front. Personally, I really like the look- my truck only goes off road 2-3 times a year, and it's not like I'm climbing rocks... but I will say that I took mine off and the bumper is really messed up. Dirt and debris gets between the bar and bumper and with vibration, it really did a number on the front bumper. I liked the look, but I won't put it back on now. I'm gonna use my satoshi and buy some fogs to go behind it.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:05 PM   #64
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
Agree with removing bug shield and bull bar. Too busy. I had the same issue at one time:

now:
Old 12-20-2010, 06:07 PM   #65
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Can't decide if it looks more like a #9 or #10 but either way it's a lot better than a lot of others I've seen. And in Georgia you need it, so keep it on if you like it.

Old 01-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #67
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Never cared for the Bull Bar; however I love my Weathertech Bug Shield. It's saved the leading edge of the hood and winshield too. The Bull Bar belongs on a locomotive or something parked at Vauto Zone.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #68
ewing20 is on a distinguished road

ewing20's Tacoma Gallery
ditch the bug shield keep the bull bar looks sweet. Also i would ditch that Georgia bulldogs licenses plate lol
Old 01-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #69
Truckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud ofTruckn4life has much to be proud of

Name: Dan
Truckn4life's Tacoma Gallery
i say keep it. i worked at a car wash in high school and that rounded part of your hood that it protects, is where I saw the most damage to paint on any car. look at older cars they are just chipped away and think that is thick metal with prob more layers of paint.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:48 PM   #70
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a bug shield but I don't have a hood scoop. Your front end looks to busy with both.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:51 PM   #71
always changin...never satisfied!!!
ToyoFreak08 is on a distinguished road
Name: Shawn
ToyoFreak08's Tacoma Gallery
keep it

i think it looks good....adds character...leave it
Old 01-01-2011, 06:58 PM   #72
Pay it Forward
Graham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant futureGraham has a brilliant future

Graham's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Form over function is a losing proposition.

Keep the bug shield, it works to keep your vehicle less splattered.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:42 PM   #73
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
i say keep it and remove the bull bar.

+1
Old 01-02-2011, 11:28 AM   #74
phoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphoneguy44 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
phoneguy44's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to phoneguy44
Quote:
Originally Posted by milam89 View Post
but remeber dude its your truck if you like it F@#K what everybody else says! hope this helps
I couldnt have said it better myself.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:35 AM   #75
spatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to beholdspatchley is a splendid one to behold
Army: 2-12 Infantry 4BDE 4ID
Name: Josh
spatchley's Tacoma Gallery
Take it off and get a clear bra