Notices

Hit and Run.

Old 08-10-2008, 06:01 AM   #21
North East PA Junior TACO Member
N3VMM164 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Boatswainmate Third Class USS California CGN-36
N3VMM164's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to N3VMM164 Send a message via Yahoo to N3VMM164
about 3 months ago I had a dumbass open thier car door into my left rear door while I was ini the dentist office. Just haven't had time to buff out the scratch and see if dry ice will take out the ding in the door. Problem anymore is people don't have respect for anyone or thier property. Just a damn shame. Plus I thought about turning it in to my insursance company but premium out weighs any solution. Pics will come later
Old 08-10-2008, 08:15 AM   #22
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Man, that is awful! I don't understand how people can do things like that. They had to have damaged their vehicle as well so maybe the police could alert the area body shops to be on the lookout. Did they leave any trim or other stuff that could be taken to the cops? Really sorry this happened to you. I know I would be totally insane if it happened to me.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:20 PM   #23
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
With the amount of cars around here they would never find it. The only thing left behind was the white paint on the door. I'm not worried about finding them or anything. I just want it fixed.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:53 PM   #24
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I park a mile away, too. They still find ways. It baffles me.

1st off sorry for your loss (damage) 2nd in regards to this guy's comment I could not agree with you more! I will go to a store,park way out and their can be 10-15 empty spots to the nearest car/truck! It never fails. Some jackass has to park right next to my truck! How mental can you be/get?
Old 08-10-2008, 03:25 PM   #25
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks as hell..... people are so idiot these days, i also try to park as far as i can from the other cars, people don't seem to care about your property or about theirs..... i've been hit a couple of times in my doors on other cars, it pisses the hell out of me, though i've seen worst

The daughter of my mom's friend, she was parked at the mall one night as she was on a night club, when she came out, she saw her SUV completely trashed, i mean completely it looked like it was hit by a train or something.... it was totaled i don't know how the hell the hit and run escaped from that.... i bet he bribed the cops big time....
Old 08-10-2008, 04:54 PM   #26
M2M will become famous soon enough

M2M's Tacoma Gallery
I had a guy open his door on me last week - he didn't see me in the truck
he was in a Benz, 1990 something,
I rolled down the window and barked at him to watch it -
his reply,
"it's ONLY a truck"
had to let him know at that point that my truck was worth 20K more than his little POS
Old 08-10-2008, 05:27 PM   #27
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
^^^My opinion is he was on for some ass whopin'
Old 08-10-2008, 05:43 PM   #29
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2M View Post
his reply,
"it's ONLY a truck"
People are just that,people. Some are more careless then others.(I have my moments. )This crack could have been costly.It's only a door(thump)it's just a side window(smack&crack) Naaaa,they aren't worth going to jail over.I'll get some sliders & protect my own ride.
Old 08-10-2008, 05:44 PM   #30
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I feel for you. I get upset with a door dent. I couldnt imagine that! All things considered, when you get the truck fixed, it will be time for side tube steps. Truly sorry you had to experience that. At least you know the idiot that hit you drives a white car. Keep a look out!
Old 08-10-2008, 06:04 PM   #31
kwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kwalton's Tacoma Gallery
KARMA!!! they will get thier's
Old 08-10-2008, 06:13 PM   #32
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
That really sucks man....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
She tried to leave, I started the truick and blocked her, and a guy behind her waiting for her spot saw what happened and blocked here rear. My Wife and I both jumped out and I called the Police. She was NABBED! If it was a guy in the car that hit us, I would have pulled him out thru his window!
That's tempting, but these days w/ all the psychos & illegals you might get rammed, stabbed, or shot!
Old 08-10-2008, 06:41 PM   #34
Chomag will become famous soon enough
Chomag's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I park a mile away, too. They still find ways. It baffles me.
Man, same damn thing happens to me every-time too. I have only had my truck for almost 2 months now and it already has about 5 small debts around the truck.

I swear... I'll park like a mile away just to keep it away from careless people where there is not a car around leaving so many parking spaces between so people can park have at the closer parking spaces, and the moment I come out my truck is surrounded by vehicles even though there are still so many parking spaces between that they all could have pared at. Is this just me or does it seem to happen to you all like that as well?
Old 08-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #35
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
yup, it happens no matter what.
people must think- ooh, there must be something special about where he's parked- i want to park there too!

just like how you can go to a movie theater to a really empty show, sit anywhere random, and the next guy to come in will come sit RIGHT in front of you.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:29 PM   #36
Hambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to behold

Hambone155's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Hambone155
i got hit and run'ed in front of my own house the smashed in my driver side door on a snowy day and then 2 months later i was a happy owner of my taco

i feel bad man but it looks like they really didnt get the door

some company needs to make rockers with spikes that come out when you get hit while the car is parked that way it fucks them up how hard is it to park or for that matter not hit something not moving?? anyone?
Old 08-10-2008, 07:43 PM   #37
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm examining every white car I see very closely.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:20 PM   #38
hektor911 is on a distinguished road
hektor911's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry about that man.... Been in that situation before... hoepe you get it fix in no time!
Old 08-10-2008, 11:40 PM   #39
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpoint16 View Post
That's tempting, but these days w/ all the psychos & illegals you might get rammed, stabbed, or shot!
That's why you carry a gun (legally, with a concealed carry permit). I would not EVER want to shoot anyone. However, if I am merely trying to obtain insurance info and, say, said psycho attacks me, RIP.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:40 AM   #40

$3,225.74 in damage. I'm going to be without my baby for two and a half weeks.