Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hit and Run.

Old 08-09-2008, 09:46 PM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Hit and Run.

I walked out of a grocery store to find this. It is very depressing.

Old 08-09-2008, 09:53 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Damn azzholes these days, hope you get it worked out! Was the car parked really close to you if you recall?
Old 08-09-2008, 09:56 PM   #3
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The spot was empty when I entered and exited the store. I did a thorough search in the parking lot but didn't see anything. I wasn't parked near the surveillance cameras either.

I hate people who don't have respect.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:00 PM   #4
taco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura about

taco@you123's Tacoma Gallery
damn man thats bullshit i would be pissed off man, that shit sucks
Old 08-09-2008, 10:01 PM   #5
BONES is on a distinguished road

BONES's Tacoma Gallery
OMFG!!! Jesus, how fast do people have to pull in/out of a parking spot? Just one of the many reasons why I hate the general populous. That does really suck though, I feel for ya. Unfortunately I've been there myself.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:04 PM   #6

I was parked pretty far back in the parking lot, too. My guess is that somebody was doing a quick u-turn and just didn't see my truck. It would've been nice if they left some information though. Yeah, it would've sucked, but I wouldn't be half as mad.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:07 PM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
I would die!!! Im sooo sorry man, that sucks soo bad!

WOW, people really suck sometimes
Old 08-09-2008, 10:18 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, that sucks. Sorry to hear about that.
A couple of years ago, my Wife and I were at a Best Buy and we were in my Dodge when a gal pulling out of her spot hit us. We were in the truck listening to the radio and she didnt see us in the truck when she got in here car. She tried to leave, I started the truick and blocked her, and a guy behind her waiting for her spot saw what happened and blocked here rear. My Wife and I both jumped out and I called the Police. She was NABBED! If it was a guy in the car that hit us, I would have pulled him out thru his window!
Old 08-09-2008, 10:19 PM   #9

I'm glad you got the person who did it.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:25 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post

I'm glad you got the person who did it.
I hope you find the ASS that did that to your truck!
Old 08-09-2008, 10:28 PM   #11
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
damn! that's like a double bump and scrape...

my wife was parked having pumped gas, and while she was in the store someone hit and ran on her passenger side.
she went in and asked the place if they caught it on tape- so she could get a tag number or ANYTHING and they wouldn't rewind the tape 5 minutes for her...probably weren't even recording.

i noticed today someone has rubbed their bumper across my now imperfectly black bull bar .

shit happens. i park like a mile away from idiots now.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:29 PM   #12

I park a mile away, too. They still find ways. It baffles me.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:32 PM   #13
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
That truly sucks, I would be out of my mind.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:50 PM   #14
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I park a mile away, too. They still find ways. It baffles me.
Same here! What did the cops say??? And what is insurance going to do??
Old 08-09-2008, 10:54 PM   #15
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad that didn't happen to me. I think that my head might actually pop off.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:54 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
Same here! What did the cops say??? And what is insurance going to do??

Well it happened on county land (as opposed to the City of San Diego) so they said I had to go to the CHP (California Highway Patrol, in case you didn't know ) substation downtown when it opens again on Monday. It doesn't make any sense to me. Insurance said to file a police report when the CHP office opens on Friday, but they said they will probably cover it once the report is filed. There isn't much the police can do anyways. Why they need me to go to the CHP just doesn't make sense to me at all.

Oh, and I pretty much did explode.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:49 AM   #17
lockwire24 is on a distinguished road

Navy: GSM2
Name: Mark
lockwire24's Tacoma Gallery
Same thing happen to mine. Unfortunately I was hit on a naval base. They hit the rear panel and right behind the driver side door.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:08 AM   #18
Jester182 will become famous soon enough
Navy: US Naval Academy
Jester182's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, man I'm terribly sorry so see that. Happened to my brand new 08 about 2 weeks ago too. Some idiot hit my front right quarter and just took off, didn't leave a message or anything. It pisses me off to no end. Looks like a paintless dent removal shop can get most of damage out though. I went to a guy in huntington beach the other day, and he fixed my dent, and it looks brand new (minus some paint damage) for about $180.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:13 AM   #19
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hey man....hate to see that happen to your truck bro!!! people like that....inconsiderate and careless....really piss me off. hope it gets fixed like new man.