Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Built right UCA install one bad

Old 12-04-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
2009 taco is on a distinguished road

Name: juan
2009 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Built right UCA install one bad

So today i was installing my SAW coilovers and built right UCAs with my brother. Everything went good till i was putting the built rights in. it turns out i was given the wrong hardware. mad is an understatement, i would post pics but im so mad im just counting the hours till i can call them on monday. and to add onto it the UCAs came with deep scratches and i looked passed it because it was still a good deal but now I'm not so happy.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:34 PM   #2
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, sorry to hear that. You are not the only one unhappy about them right now. Now I'm kinda glad I haven't bought mine.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #3
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
this is making me very wary about the 5 lug kit.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Another member on here had/is having a similar issue...
Old 12-04-2010, 10:53 PM   #6
2009 taco is on a distinguished road

Name: juan
2009 taco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah the scratches are in the perfect spot to see it when installed right above the built right decal. however i wasn't worried about scratches i just was disappointed to say the least that they didn't fit. im going to give them a chance to make up for it before i give up on them.
Old 12-04-2010, 11:12 PM   #7
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
thats a bummer man. Hope everything gets sorted out.

Its tough for new offroad companies to come up into the market. EVerything needs to be perfect on their end and they need to develop a good track record so that consumers can begin to trust them. Things like this dont help. The truck shop seems like a good place, I just hope they can make things right.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #8
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
thats a bummer man. Hope everything gets sorted out.

Its tough for new offroad companies to come up into the market. EVerything needs to be perfect on their end and they need to develop a good track record so that consumers can begin to trust them. Things like this dont help. The truck shop seems like a good place, I just hope they can make things right.
X2
Old 12-05-2010, 02:56 PM   #9
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry dude..that sucks